Glycobol before bed?

hardlymovin20

Awards
I was thinking about getting some glycobol and just using it before bed to boost gh. Would this be benefical or not so much? I'm on a bulk.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I used it for a bit just like that, and leaned out a bit, with no strength loss. I feel it's very solid, and would also really help you if you use it when eating a carb type meal, you can really feel it working man. All in all, it's very versatile, and well thought out. You could also use it with a shake post-workout if you throw some carbs in it. I got ridiculous pumps when I dosed it like that. First thing in the morning with oatmeal or quinoa rocks as well. Good luck!!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great product. As Subweevil said, the pumps after ingesting carbs are very noticeable and helps with strength gains in the gym, even on a cut. I'm currently at 2500 Kcals and have been using the GBol 2 Pre WO meal 2 Pre dinner and 1 before bed on training days. Strength has increased about 2.5% to 5% weekly. My bench has been increasing at about 10% over the past 2 weeks. Definitely give it a go.

And you can't go wrong listening to 2 Penn State guys! WE ARE!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about getting some glycobol and just using it before bed to boost gh. Would this be benefical or not so much? I'm on a bulk.
Yes it would and should enhance sleep quality greatly.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Word through the grapevine is that glycobol and something like USP Powerfull taken before bed along with an eaa/bcaa drink would work great for boosting GH.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word through the grapevine is that glycobol and something like USP Powerfull taken before bed along with an eaa/bcaa drink would work great for boosting GH.
Agreed powerFULL is also excellent and should work well with Glycobol another product that I tried that may work well stacked with Glycobol is Somnidren-GH.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried Powerfull with it, but I can vouch for it working well with Somnidren-GH, as well as ZMK. A solid product that plays well with others.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-Ala plus powerfull equals some fun GH release, I promise you.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I believe I recall Dr. D stating that you should take at least 2 hrs fasted prior to taking your gbol before bed. What if I take my EFA product (animal omega) before bed? Should I change the time that I normally take my EFA or will it be fine?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used it for a bit just like that, and leaned out a bit, with no strength loss. I feel it's very solid, and would also really help you if you use it when eating a carb type meal, you can really feel it working man. All in all, it's very versatile, and well thought out. You could also use it with a shake post-workout if you throw some carbs in it. I got ridiculous pumps when I dosed it like that. First thing in the morning with oatmeal or quinoa rocks as well. Good luck!!
thanks for this!!!!

and X2 well put

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sure, no worries man. When something works, and works well, I'm all about it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I recall Dr. D stating that you should take at least 2 hrs fasted prior to taking your gbol before bed. What if I take my EFA product (animal omega) before bed? Should I change the time that I normally take my EFA or will it be fine?
I believe that you can take the Animal Omega with your pre-bed Glycobol.

DR.D
There are many ways to boost GH naturally. Deep sleep + low blood sugar + hyperaminoacidemia is a consistent, cheap and simple way to do this.

- Stop eating carbs at least 2hrs before bed
- Take 1-2 gbols
- Take a scoop of EAA or BCAA or protein powder, or some Mucuna (l-dopa), or an arginine based stack, or whatever you normally use to promote GH levels.

It's that simple. You'll start noticing what I mean pretty quickly.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I don't cut food out before bed, i have my last meal between an hour and a half hour before bed, pop 2 glycobols, 2 hyperdrol X2 and 2 powerfulls and sleep like a baby with awesome vivid dreams

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been running Glycobol?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I don't cut food out before bed, i have my last meal between an hour and a half hour before bed, pop 2 glycobols, 2 hyperdrol X2 and 2 powerfulls and sleep like a baby with awesome vivid dreams
You take the glycobol at dinner? Or just before bed?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I dosed mine a few minutes before bed. My last meal was usually like about an hour and half before that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like that would be awesome for sleep. Somnidren-GH gives crazy vivid dreams.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like that would be awesome for sleep. Somnidren-GH gives crazy vivid dreams.
never tried that supp before. I love powerfull before bed, that coupled with hyperdrol has been my favorite for quite a few months. Adding Glycobol has made it even better though.

To answer the other question, Ive been running this stack of powerfull , Hyperdrol X2 and glycobol before bed for over a month now

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never tried that supp before. I love powerfull before bed, that coupled with hyperdrol has been my favorite for quite a few months. Adding Glycobol has made it even better though.

To answer the other question, Ive been running this stack of powerfull , Hyperdrol X2 and glycobol before bed for over a month now
I may have to try that myself.