new and need help

iamfree2009

Awards
im 18 years old im around 6'2 and at a slim 150-155 , i no im a small kid, i do fine and put up around 210 on a str chart. nvr atempted max, i was looking at some product called mass tabs by ids. any good? what you guys think would be a good beginer product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im 18 years old im around 6'2 and at a slim 150-155 , i no im a small kid, i do fine and put up around 210 on a str chart. nvr atempted max, i was looking at some product called mass tabs by ids. any good? what you guys think would be a good beginer product.
At 18 years old you only need the basics:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder
* BCAAs (some proteinpowders have these in, so no need for a separate product if so)

Take a look around, and wait until you are older and have built up a solid training (and supplementation) base/history before adding in other products.

If you want to GROW, then FOOD should be your best friend, as it's the only way to really do it. You need to be eating ENOUGH to gain muscle.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Read this link also.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

Right now your body's natural testosterone is at it's highest for a couple more years. Take advantage of it. If your friends are "blowing up" before your eyes, who cares. Don't listen to them if they are pressuring you to take "the good supps." You can build a better, stronger body that will last you much longer than they will. Your friends will lose their gains as quickly as they got them, they will take more "stuff" to keep up, and then wonder for the next however many years, why "willie" can't perform, because they SCREWED UP their system. Learn how to eat right, train right, put on size the right way, so if sometime down the road you lay off the gym for a few months, you can hold on to what you earned. Your joints, your bones will all thank you down the road for adding size and strength naturally. You will find you too can "blow up" with right diet and training, and in 6-12 months, you won't look like the same person. But you will have earned it and your body will keep it much easier than just taking a bunch of stuff and then losing everything you gained when you stop taking them.