Trinitine

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the trinitine creatine by omega sports? I know it is somewhat new, and was wondering if I could get any feedback on it. Does it not have the bloat of regular CM? How affective has it been? Any comments would be helpful:)

itzgambino

Awards
yea i was feeling the same way, I have seen the starter thread of it on their forum here but I as well would like to know more about it

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the trinitine creatine by omega sports? I know it is somewhat new, and was wondering if I could get any feedback on it. Does it not have the bloat of regular CM? How affective has it been? Any comments would be helpful:)
For me no bloat,I'm just finishing my first month and what I like the most is the endurance trinitine gives me I normally do 30 mins of cardio followed by 1.2 hrs of weight training 5off2 endurance is very important to me.Omega sports produces a great product line and I just ordered two more bottles.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
So you felt the greatest aspect was the endurance? That was in both lifting and cardio? What about strength increases?