Alpha-GPC Powder 50% Choline

Kc2554

Awards
I am getting some Alpha-GPC Powder 50% Choline in the mail this week. I bought it to test cognitive effects.
Anyone had any experience with this supp?
Any merit to its effects on HGH production?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes there is merit to its effects on HGH production.

Kc2554

Awards
Ive had used bulk 1-Carboxy....does Alpha-GPC work better?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ive had used bulk 1-Carboxy....does Alpha-GPC work better?
From what I have seen (or rather remember), 1-C has a greater boost to GH levels, but the Alpha-GPC has an interesting effect on muscle recruitment due to the increase in acytle-choline. Taken pre-workout it can increase performance instantly.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Choline by itself I don't rate. A-GPC looks lots of fun.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-GPC has fantastic nootropic effects. I cannot comment on the GH release.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for the last month or so at 600 mg 2x per day. It's pretty good for cognitive improvement..makes for an overall improvement in memory, mood, and concentration.

As far as HGH increases go, I think it's pretty good. I've had a significant decrease in DOMS and a small boost in WO performance. I sleep deeper and wake up more rested. My hair and nails grow faster..ie all the anecdotals behind HGH increase.

Downside is the price...hint hint NutraPlanet..nudge nudge..wink wink.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it for the last month or so at 600 mg 2x per day. It's pretty good for cognitive improvement..makes for an overall improvement in memory, mood, and concentration.

As far as HGH increases go, I think it's pretty good. I've had a significant decrease in DOMS and a small boost in WO performance. I sleep deeper and wake up more rested. My hair and nails grow faster..ie all the anecdotals behind HGH increase.

Downside is the price...hint hint NutraPlanet..nudge nudge..wink wink.
This is a pretty messy bulk. Also very tightly controlled.

I had an "in" when I brought it to BN, but that's been closed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting some Alpha-GPC Powder 50% Choline in the mail this week. I bought it to test cognitive effects.
Anyone had any experience with this supp?
Any merit to its effects on HGH production?

Look this over:

Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise

http://www.jissn.com/content/5/S1/P15

Check out this thread on our new product EndoAmp Max that contains both A-GPC and phosphatidylserine:

Nail down cortisol and blast GH & testosterone through the roof with EndoAmp Max

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its an easy paper to follow but you must have better than that? Again it ain't significant.

Endomax does look a good product though for intensive excercise - till you drop type stuff.

I thought that GPC would be good for nootropic effects. I've got to try it.

Anyway thanks for the time in promoting this stuff Trauma1 - it puts some hard numbers into 'the mix'.

Kc2554

Awards
This is a pretty messy bulk. Also very tightly controlled.

I had an "in" when I brought it to BN, but that's been closed.
I got mine from BN last night. I couldnt feel any nootropic effects though.
Took about 1 gram (50%) for about 500mg active.

Kc2554

Awards
My skin was a little tighter when I woke up this morning though, and I looked leaner. My wife even made notice.

Very subjective evidence, I know, but I figured I would report.

Maradona

Awards
Is the L-Alpha GPC the same as the Alpha GPC mentioned on this thread? I found a Chinese company that sells the L form both liquid and powder for @ $375 per kilo.

Another supplier I found is domestic and is cheminutra , it seems they are the ones who supply the raws to other companies who sell AGPC products here in the US.