How should my tren xtreme dosage look like?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
0/0/0/0/0/0/0.. Dont even know how you can dose 30 and a 40.. they dont come in 10mg pills

slayer57

Awards
0/0/0/0/0/0/0.. Dont even know how you can dose 30 and a 40.. they dont come in 10mg pills
I found an old bottle from an old cycle along time ago.
And my cousin gave me a new bottle with 40mg in each capsule.

haha shouldve mentioned that, i sound a bit crazy =P
What would ya reccomend for 7 weeks?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Well for one are you really 6'9 180?

I wouldn't take it seven weeks personally. I'd stick to six and if your stats are correct stick around 80-90mg a day straight through. No reason to pyramid it. Make sure you have a Serm and make sure you're girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/your bottle of lotion/whatever you have if you have anything doesn't want to have sex for a while because that stuff is a libido KILLER.

slayer57

Awards
Well for one are you really 6'9 180?

I wouldn't take it seven weeks personally. I'd stick to six and if your stats are correct stick around 80-90mg a day straight through. No reason to pyramid it. Make sure you have a Serm and make sure you're girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/your bottle of lotion/whatever you have if you have anything doesn't want to have sex for a while because that stuff is a libido KILLER.
haha nah, i'm 5'7 165, prob 11% bf.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
k just dose it 80-90day 6 weeks if you take it, but I wouldnt really recomend it, Tren isn't at the top of my favorite PH list.