PaCT (Post-androgen Cycle Therapy)

1. Lightbulb PaCT (Post-androgen Cycle Therapy)

I saw this on Black Stars website. It's 3,6,17-AndrosteneTrione, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrostene and Phosphatidylserine in a transdermal. Does anyone think this would be good with Nolva. I remember reading that cortisone level control can play a big part in keeping gains.

2. Personally, I do seem much that is going to be better than nolva and as cheap.. my .02 on it...

3. It is a trandermal, correct?

If so, I believe the molecular weight of phosphatidylserine is too great to result in serious uptake thru the skin.

Phosphatidylserine as an oral agent has benefits in relation to cortisol levels.
    •   

4. The MW of phosphatidylserine CAS#407-41-0 is about 184. That is high but I thought the weight had to excede 1000 before it wouldn't work in a transdermal.

5. I was under the impression that the MW of PS was higher, but I will trust you since I do not have anything in front of me to tell me otherwise.

It might be a nice addition to a typical post cycle routine, but I certainly do not think it should be a replacement.

6. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    I thought the weight had to excede 1000 before it wouldn't work in a transdermal.
    I'm pretty sure the rule of thumb is mw of 500 or less.

~Todd

7. There is no absolute cutoff for molecular weight, as I am looking at something with a mw of almost 1200 that still shows significant transdermal absorption. With larger, heavier molecules, though, they seem to diffuse quite slowly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. I will be using this product to test it out. So I will keep you guys updated.

9. any update?

10. Have not started yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. help w/ suggestions on a good post cycle therapy
    By General_Jah in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 05:21 PM
  2. mega-trn, mega-zol, post cycle therapy?
    By alanor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 08:05 AM
  3. Post Cycle Therapy Help Please
    By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
  4. Post Cycle Therapy for Long Cycle
    By darius in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 12:25 PM
  5. gamma o for post cycle therapy