PaCT (Post-androgen Cycle Therapy)

drei

Awards
I saw this on Black Stars website. It's 3,6,17-AndrosteneTrione, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrostene and Phosphatidylserine in a transdermal. Does anyone think this would be good with Nolva. I remember reading that cortisone level control can play a big part in keeping gains.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I do seem much that is going to be better than nolva and as cheap.. my .02 on it...

size

Awards
  • Established
It is a trandermal, correct?

If so, I believe the molecular weight of phosphatidylserine is too great to result in serious uptake thru the skin.

Phosphatidylserine as an oral agent has benefits in relation to cortisol levels.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The MW of phosphatidylserine CAS#407-41-0 is about 184. That is high but I thought the weight had to excede 1000 before it wouldn't work in a transdermal.

size

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that the MW of PS was higher, but I will trust you since I do not have anything in front of me to tell me otherwise.

It might be a nice addition to a typical post cycle routine, but I certainly do not think it should be a replacement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no absolute cutoff for molecular weight, as I am looking at something with a mw of almost 1200 that still shows significant transdermal absorption. With larger, heavier molecules, though, they seem to diffuse quite slowly.

size

Awards
  • Established
I will be using this product to test it out. So I will keep you guys updated.