- 05-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Hello, i have the red bottle of JW.
This is the label:
Proprietary Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-) 3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract
what's exactly 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
Does it work?
- 05-24-2009, 09:59 PM
i have searched and searched and am still without an answer. i am highly interested in running this but do not know if it needs reversitol or a serm.
- 05-25-2009, 12:27 PM
we could ask to other people or open a new tread....i run 1 bottle but i din't have much time to train properly and eat...didn't know if it worked..
05-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I have seen some really good reviews on it. But I can't tell you for sure what it is. I use N'Gorge, Primed Ultra and Chain'd out from ALRI. I really like the brand.
05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
05-25-2009, 05:24 PM
05-25-2009, 08:21 PM
I would recomend pct. I works fantastically but it is questionable in terms of suppression. Imo it works too well not to be suppressive, Ive ran it and I felt pct was required
05-31-2009, 05:18 AM
05-31-2009, 07:42 AM
yes I am sure
05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Will Wagner in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:53 PM
- By elliotuk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
- By luke1984 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
- By eaudemale in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM
- By slydeflex in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:03 PM