- 05-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Hello, i have the red bottle of JW.
This is the label:
Proprietary Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-) 3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract
what's exactly 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol
Does it work?
- 05-24-2009, 08:59 PM
i have searched and searched and am still without an answer. i am highly interested in running this but do not know if it needs reversitol or a serm.
05-25-2009, 11:27 AM
we could ask to other people or open a new tread....i run 1 bottle but i din't have much time to train properly and eat...didn't know if it worked..
05-25-2009, 11:29 AM
I have seen some really good reviews on it. But I can't tell you for sure what it is. I use N'Gorge, Primed Ultra and Chain'd out from ALRI. I really like the brand.
05-25-2009, 01:29 PM
05-25-2009, 04:24 PM
05-25-2009, 07:21 PM
I would recomend pct. I works fantastically but it is questionable in terms of suppression. Imo it works too well not to be suppressive, Ive ran it and I felt pct was required
05-31-2009, 04:18 AM
05-31-2009, 06:42 AM
05-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryansm in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2009, 02:24 PM
- By Apowerz6 in forum SupplementsReplies: 237Last Post: 09-22-2006, 01:35 PM
- By BigNemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2006, 09:06 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
- By stri8ted_planet in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:59 PM