What is the best way to Run JP8, Ether Tabs & Blue up?

S

SicTib

Awards
I have been doing some research on the forums here and did not find the answer I am looking for so I need some assistance. Hopefully I am not being too detailed here, and apologize if I am.

I just got in JP8, Ether Tabs & Blue up stim free (because DTH is out.) with all of the experience out here I am trying to find out what is the best way to dose these three while doing a full body workout 3 days a week on 2271 Cals 200 (P) 28 (C) 151 (F). There looks to be a few different options so I want to find out what has worked best for those out there that have done this or a similar stack[/COLOR]

I just started this new workout coming off of 8 weeks of DC training and some nice size gains looking to lean up. If this helps I am 5'9 203 lbs est 13-14% BF and 27 yrs old coming down from 3800-4000 cals a day.

Generally I have breakfast in the morning, just a protein and healthy fat (olive oil, whole egg cheese omlet, protein powder etc 33 0 30 246. Then I will have two more meals both 33 0 30 405 the off to workout. Protein shake no fats and 2 bananas (only carbs of day) post-workout. Then 2 more protein fat meals before bed.

workout: All 10-15 reps
Group A: Hip-dominant Lower Body/Vertical Upper Body (Super Set all 3)
A1) Barbell Deadlift
A2) Dumbbell Standing Shoulder Press
A3) Barbell Upright Rows
90 second rest
Group B: Quad-dominant Lower Body/Horizontal Upper Body ("SS" again
B1) Dumbbell Lunges
B2) Dumbbell Rows
B3) Dumbbell Press
3 minute rest
Total circuits: 3

Treadmill after training, 15 incline 2 min sprint, 2 minute recover for 18 minutes, done.

S

SicTib

Awards
bump, any experience out there? Right now, I am dosing 2 ether tabs am, 1 mid day or after workout. One scoop of JP8 before workout, and 2 tabs of blue up.

Non-workout no JP8 of course 2 tabs am 1 mid day of ether tabs, and 2 blue up with my mid day ether tabs. Just trying to make the most of this, thanks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
bump, any experience out there? Right now, I am dosing 2 ether tabs am, 1 mid day or after workout. One scoop of JP8 before workout, and 2 tabs of blue up.

Non-workout no JP8 of course 2 tabs am 1 mid day of ether tabs, and 2 blue up with my mid day ether tabs. Just trying to make the most of this, thanks.
that doesnt look too bad, just try to follow the directions that chuck gives.

Blue up, just follow label directions.

good luck

S

SicTib

Awards
blue up only suggested to take 2 before workout nothing said about workout days, sorry I can be a little OCD at time and just want to make the most of it, thanks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
blue up only suggested to take 2 before workout nothing said about workout days, sorry I can be a little OCD at time and just want to make the most of it, thanks
i hear ya, ocd is my middle name. that and a s s hole. lol

The dosing you got looks good.

At my weight though, i run 5 ether tabs ED(split up of course).

You may to bump it up a tab or two. Whats your weight?

S

SicTib

Awards
right now I am sitting at about 202 lbs 5'9 and about 13-14 % bf. I was just starting off with the 2 morning 1 mid day till I was three days in to it, then I guess I can bump it up.

Also I am not sure if I am using the search button wrong on the forum here, but I seem to get a lot of "no results" when I use it. I was wanting to look into the "One" for after this cut and it doesn't find anything. Anyways thanks again i'll bump it up here to 5 this week.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
right now I am sitting at about 202 lbs 5'9 and about 13-14 % bf. I was just starting off with the 2 morning 1 mid day till I was three days in to it, then I guess I can bump it up.

Also I am not sure if I am using the search button wrong on the forum here, but I seem to get a lot of "no results" when I use it. I was wanting to look into the "One" for after this cut and it doesn't find anything. Anyways thanks again i'll bump it up here to 5 this week.
yeah, i searched for reviews of ether tabs everywhere. very little turned up

chuck mentioned online guys buy the nos ether, foot traffic buys more of the tabs........:dunno:

i have both........ I buy most of my stuff online, but i will hustle the streets for deals if im out.