Lowest stim , pre w/o supp ?

system60

Awards
Looking for something to take pre workout that has caffeine/ or any other stim in it but not too much. Currently have taken ragnarok caffeine free but I need something stronger. Sit infront of a desk all day and dont get to the gym till 1am (go to sleep around 4 -5am, i work nights). Want something to give a some energy but not so much that I won't be able to fall asleep.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Maniac!

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Looking for something to take pre workout that has caffeine/ or any other stim in it but not too much. Currently have taken ragnarok caffeine free but I need something stronger. Sit infront of a desk all day and dont get to the gym till 1am (go to sleep around 4 -5am, i work nights). Want something to give a some energy but not so much that I won't be able to fall asleep.
AI Maniac!
this. Thanks for the support :)

OP, it has 100mg caffeine per scoop...80 scoops per container, at the planet for 33 bucks

system60

Awards
Reading through the threads it sounds good.

Thanks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM. 1) You need to take it 1.5-2hrs pre-workout to get the full effect. 2) it has naringin in it, giving greater effect with less caffeine.

Less caffeine taken longer before working out/bed time = win.

system60

Awards
how much caff. per serving, last pre w/o supp w/ caff I had was SAN Fierce. Took it around 12:15am and was still wired at 5am

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
how much caff. per serving, last pre w/o supp w/ caff I had was SAN Fierce. Took it around 12:15am and was still wired at 5am
I sent you a PM a while back...hope you got it since this thread died, haha