Glutamine ????

Robb1212

Awards
Hey guys, just had a couple questions about Glutamine.

What is better powder or liquid?

How much should you take?

How often should it be taken?

Best time to take it?

any info would be great... Thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glutamine oral and liquid do not work . Do a search. Don't support non researched supplements or else you will get ripped off.

The Devil

Awards
i prefer powder than pills

its a hassle to take lots of pills for what you need

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so what your saying is stick to the powder??
I am saying don't buy any thing that says glutamine endless your talking about glutamine peptides which tastes like donkey or nano glutamine which is very expensive or your going to IV glutamine in to your blood directly. So to re cap don't buy and support rubbish.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
yeah save your money ...although it is the most abundant amino in the body ..it is also the most abundant found in whole food sources. Supplementation in 99.9% of all cases is totally unnecessary IMO....

ACSlayer

Awards
Spend your money on bulk leucine or whole protein powders if you want to buy something that is actually anabolic. The only possible benefit of oral glutamine is strengthening of the intestinal lining, which is a good thing. However, it will not make a noticeable impact on muscle growth.

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
yeah i agree with djbombsquad.
i use the unflavored powder and i jus mix it in with my protein shake.

Robb1212

Awards
the glutamine I take now is L-glutamine... I take about 5g. after I work out with my protein shake...

Is that enough?
Should I take it on my off days?
Is after working out the best time to take it?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
the glutamine I take now is L-glutamine... I take about 5g. after I work out with my protein shake...

Is that enough?
Should I take it on my off days?
Is after working out the best time to take it?
If you have it already, then think about it like food/protein. Take it whenever you want some extra protein. You'll probably just want to take around your workout...before, during, or after. You can take it on your off days if you're having a shake already.

Once you finish off this bottle, DO NOT BUY glutamine again. It really is worthless. Get some BCAAs instead.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would return it if I were you. As long as people keep buying it they will keep selling it and keep ripping us off but as long as we stop they will be forced to find something with science and have to sell it. That is why the FDA needs to come in. This trillion dollar market we are in is a joke.