- 05-21-2009, 10:30 PM
- 05-22-2009, 12:13 AM
- 05-22-2009, 03:28 AM
05-22-2009, 04:24 AM
05-22-2009, 04:43 AM
05-22-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah save your money ...although it is the most abundant amino in the body ..it is also the most abundant found in whole food sources. Supplementation in 99.9% of all cases is totally unnecessary IMO....
05-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Spend your money on bulk leucine or whole protein powders if you want to buy something that is actually anabolic. The only possible benefit of oral glutamine is strengthening of the intestinal lining, which is a good thing. However, it will not make a noticeable impact on muscle growth.
05-22-2009, 05:05 PM
yeah i agree with djbombsquad.
i use the unflavored powder and i jus mix it in with my protein shake.
05-22-2009, 05:18 PM
the glutamine I take now is L-glutamine... I take about 5g. after I work out with my protein shake...
Is that enough?
Should I take it on my off days?
Is after working out the best time to take it?
05-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Once you finish off this bottle, DO NOT BUY glutamine again. It really is worthless. Get some BCAAs instead.
05-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I would return it if I were you. As long as people keep buying it they will keep selling it and keep ripping us off but as long as we stop they will be forced to find something with science and have to sell it. That is why the FDA needs to come in. This trillion dollar market we are in is a joke.
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:09 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:05 PM
- By sultanofsquat in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:05 AM
- By power trip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:03 AM