Epistan Cycle

donagh

Awards
Im gonna run an epi cycle.

Im 5'11" and about 183.

I am basically looking to lean and hard.

Now, the problem is I live in ireland and the problems with getting nolva and so on through customs can be a bit dodgey. I know of alot of people who got their shipments stopped.

so, I have to go with redily available OTC products.

I see so many combo's for pct here and on other site but want the safest pct available.

I can get things like "Apct" "novadex xt" "inhibit e" "activate xtreme" "lean extreme"

basically alot of AI's, test boosters and cort blockers just serms are not so easy to get.

I am aiming to just rip out and keep some weight. I am generally on low carb food plan, simply because carbs bloat the **** out of my stomach.

I will use all safety supps and multi also, but curious would anything else be worth taking like "anabolic pump" or "anadrolic state" (if available here)

Any help would be apreciated and i will of course be running a thread with pics so wanna do good here.

UKStrength

Hey mate, are you in northern/southern ireland?

If you can only get an OTC PCT then it'll have to be a combination of AI, testosterone booster and cortisol blocker and whatever liver protectants/support supplements you're planning on running.

Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs)

Ones that I know you can get in the UK (send me a PM if you want an excellent site to order from).

Forestane - Competitive Edge Labs
Formex - IBE
Hyperdrol X2 - Anabolic Xtreme

Testosterone Boosters

Diesel test hardcore - Get Diesel
Drive & IGF-2 (stacked) - Applied Nutriceuticals
Mass FX - Anabolic Xtreme
Blue-Up - Controlled Labs

Cortisol Blockers

Suppress C - Competitive Edge Labs
Lean Xtreme - Designer Supplements
Reduce XT - Serious Nutrition Solutions
Lean FX - Anabolic Xtreme

Any combination of the above 3 categories should give you a decent over the counter PCT.

My personal choice would be;

Formestane
Drive & IGF-2
Suppress C

I will use all safety supps and multi also, but curious would anything else be worth taking like "anabolic pump" or "anadrolic state" (if available here0
You can definitely get USP labs products over here easily, I've yet to see any of the LG Sciences stuff about, but I'm sure with some searching you could find it.

Anabolic Pump would certainly be useful, although personally I'd choose P-slin as it'd be more appropriate for a cut (glucose disposal/insulin sensitivity), use it on-cycle and during PCT around carbohydrate-containing meals.

Anadraulic state has got a ton of awesome ingredients for PCT, including resveratrol, creatine, cnidium monnieri, beta alanine, leucine...overall a nice formula that would come in handy as you come off the Epistane.

donagh

Awards
Hey thanks very much man. thats very much on the line of what i was thinking.
I am in the republic so we have seperate laws from uk / north.
Will you pm me with the sites to order from mate. I have and idea of the 2 you will send, but just in case let me know.

I am thinking the anabolic x pct (hyper, mass, lean) or (Apct) would be the best and easiest to get. But also, can get all the rest you mentioned as well as the usual like activate extreme and novadex xt and all that. Can order from uk or northern ireland anyway for those things.

Thanks for the help mate.

UKStrength

Hey thanks very much man. thats very much on the line of what i was thinking.
I am in the republic so we have seperate laws from uk / north.
Will you pm me with the sites to order from mate. I have and idea of the 2 you will send, but just in case let me know.

I am thinking the anabolic x pct (hyper, mass, lean) or (Apct) would be the best and easiest to get. But also, can get all the rest you mentioned as well as the usual like activate extreme and novadex xt and all that. Can order from uk or northern ireland anyway for those things.

Thanks for the help mate.
No worries mate, glad to help.

donagh

Awards
Well have my epi and formex. Will get my test booster and lean fx during the week and will be all set.
And of course all my usuals, milk thistle, zinc, multi, maybe some saw pallmetto and coq10.
Thanks for the help and i will of coure be updating as i go along. I am doing spartan 300 week next week, so that will be fun

UKStrength

Well have my epi and formex. Will get my test booster and lean fx during the week and will be all set.
And of course all my usuals, milk thistle, zinc, multi, maybe some saw pallmetto and coq10.
Thanks for the help and i will of coure be updating as i go along. I am doing spartan 300 week next week, so that will be fun
Sounds nice mate, I wish you the best of luck with the cycle. Make sure you do a log and maybe we can compare results? (I'm running E-stane).

The 300 workout? Is it a HIIT-style regime?

I'll be expecting no less that this sort of physique...

donagh

Awards
class. wouldnt that rock like from one course of epi hahahahaha.

I will do

10 exercises
30 reps
minimum break

see how it goes then. reading great stuff about formex. wil maybe try blue up in pct also

AT350Kobra

Awards
I'm on week 3 of my PCT from Epistane. I've been on Lean Xtreme and TestoFreak from Colossal Labs which includes an estrogen and dht blocker. So far so good. I've kept all of my gains and even gotten alittle bigger. Next time I'll have to add a live support though.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Formestane itself is androgenic.. might not be the best for use in a PCT.. I've always beleived its best use to be estrogen control on cycle.
I have used it in PCT before.. I'd recommend ramping down the dosage and finishing the formestane prior to finishing your PCT.

donagh

Awards
Ah ok, So start at hight dose and each week lessen the dose but take my test booster as per the bottle and same with cort blocker.