Epistan Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistan Cycle

  1. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Epistan Cycle


    Im gonna run an epi cycle.

    Im 5'11" and about 183.

    I am basically looking to lean and hard.

    Now, the problem is I live in ireland and the problems with getting nolva and so on through customs can be a bit dodgey. I know of alot of people who got their shipments stopped.

    so, I have to go with redily available OTC products.

    I see so many combo's for pct here and on other site but want the safest pct available.

    I can get things like "Apct" "novadex xt" "inhibit e" "activate xtreme" "lean extreme"

    basically alot of AI's, test boosters and cort blockers just serms are not so easy to get.

    I am aiming to just rip out and keep some weight. I am generally on low carb food plan, simply because carbs bloat the **** out of my stomach.

    I will use all safety supps and multi also, but curious would anything else be worth taking like "anabolic pump" or "anadrolic state" (if available here)

    Any help would be apreciated and i will of course be running a thread with pics so wanna do good here.

  2. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Hey mate, are you in northern/southern ireland?

    If you can only get an OTC PCT then it'll have to be a combination of AI, testosterone booster and cortisol blocker and whatever liver protectants/support supplements you're planning on running.

    Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs)

    Ones that I know you can get in the UK (send me a PM if you want an excellent site to order from).

    Forestane - Competitive Edge Labs
    Formex - IBE
    Hyperdrol X2 - Anabolic Xtreme

    Testosterone Boosters

    Diesel test hardcore - Get Diesel
    Drive & IGF-2 (stacked) - Applied Nutriceuticals
    Mass FX - Anabolic Xtreme
    Blue-Up - Controlled Labs

    Cortisol Blockers

    Suppress C - Competitive Edge Labs
    Lean Xtreme - Designer Supplements
    Reduce XT - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Lean FX - Anabolic Xtreme

    Any combination of the above 3 categories should give you a decent over the counter PCT.

    My personal choice would be;

    Formestane
    Drive & IGF-2
    Suppress C

    Quote Originally Posted by donagh
    I will use all safety supps and multi also, but curious would anything else be worth taking like "anabolic pump" or "anadrolic state" (if available here0
    You can definitely get USP labs products over here easily, I've yet to see any of the LG Sciences stuff about, but I'm sure with some searching you could find it.

    Anabolic Pump would certainly be useful, although personally I'd choose P-slin as it'd be more appropriate for a cut (glucose disposal/insulin sensitivity), use it on-cycle and during PCT around carbohydrate-containing meals.

    Anadraulic state has got a ton of awesome ingredients for PCT, including resveratrol, creatine, cnidium monnieri, beta alanine, leucine...overall a nice formula that would come in handy as you come off the Epistane.
  3. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Hey thanks very much man. thats very much on the line of what i was thinking.
    I am in the republic so we have seperate laws from uk / north.
    Will you pm me with the sites to order from mate. I have and idea of the 2 you will send, but just in case let me know.

    I am thinking the anabolic x pct (hyper, mass, lean) or (Apct) would be the best and easiest to get. But also, can get all the rest you mentioned as well as the usual like activate extreme and novadex xt and all that. Can order from uk or northern ireland anyway for those things.

    Thanks for the help mate.
    •   
       

  4. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by donagh View Post
    Hey thanks very much man. thats very much on the line of what i was thinking.
    I am in the republic so we have seperate laws from uk / north.
    Will you pm me with the sites to order from mate. I have and idea of the 2 you will send, but just in case let me know.

    I am thinking the anabolic x pct (hyper, mass, lean) or (Apct) would be the best and easiest to get. But also, can get all the rest you mentioned as well as the usual like activate extreme and novadex xt and all that. Can order from uk or northern ireland anyway for those things.

    Thanks for the help mate.
    No worries mate, glad to help.
  5. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Well have my epi and formex. Will get my test booster and lean fx during the week and will be all set.
    And of course all my usuals, milk thistle, zinc, multi, maybe some saw pallmetto and coq10.
    Thanks for the help and i will of coure be updating as i go along. I am doing spartan 300 week next week, so that will be fun
  6. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by donagh View Post
    Well have my epi and formex. Will get my test booster and lean fx during the week and will be all set.
    And of course all my usuals, milk thistle, zinc, multi, maybe some saw pallmetto and coq10.
    Thanks for the help and i will of coure be updating as i go along. I am doing spartan 300 week next week, so that will be fun
    Sounds nice mate, I wish you the best of luck with the cycle. Make sure you do a log and maybe we can compare results? (I'm running E-stane).

    The 300 workout? Is it a HIIT-style regime?

    I'll be expecting no less that this sort of physique...

  7. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    class. wouldnt that rock like from one course of epi hahahahaha.

    I will do

    10 exercises
    30 reps
    minimum break

    see how it goes then. reading great stuff about formex. wil maybe try blue up in pct also
  8. New Member
    AT350Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    70

    Reputation

    I'm on week 3 of my PCT from Epistane. I've been on Lean Xtreme and TestoFreak from Colossal Labs which includes an estrogen and dht blocker. So far so good. I've kept all of my gains and even gotten alittle bigger. Next time I'll have to add a live support though.
  9. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    Formestane itself is androgenic.. might not be the best for use in a PCT.. I've always beleived its best use to be estrogen control on cycle.
    I have used it in PCT before.. I'd recommend ramping down the dosage and finishing the formestane prior to finishing your PCT.
  10. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Ah ok, So start at hight dose and each week lessen the dose but take my test booster as per the bottle and same with cort blocker.
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by donagh View Post
    Ah ok, So start at hight dose and each week lessen the dose but take my test booster as per the bottle and same with cort blocker.
    You can also check out the IBE sub-forum on here if you'd like to ask any more specific questions or look for more info if you need.

    Take care !

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  12. New Member
    donagh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Cool, I will certainly do that when i get a chance.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. epistan
    By blakep23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 10:08 AM
  3. EPISTAN, H-DROL CYCLE ADVICE??
    By vernymac12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:57 AM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. epistan and ripped tabs stack
    By One2many in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in