My Package...so far.

  1. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    My Package...so far.


    i'm deployed in some country the Balkans and about to start a cycle in july. this is what i got so far....M-drol,P-plex,Arom-X,Lean Tabs, and alot of milk thistle. i'm about to stop in the States for some R&R soon. should i pick up anything else while i'm there? or am i good?

  2. Senior Member
    h0other's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You need a Serm(Torem,Nolva,Clomid), Natty Test Booster (DTHC, Activate Xtreme....), Cort Blocker, I might be forgetting some things but those for sure.
  3. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Reydelmundo26 View Post
    i'm deployed in some country the Balkans and about to start a cycle in july. this is what i got so far....M-drol,P-plex,Arom-X,Lean Tabs, and alot of milk thistle. i'm about to stop in the States for some R&R soon. should i pick up anything else while i'm there? or am i good?
    how well do they search your stuff before coming back? cause clomid and nolva are illegal without a script.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    They search pretty good. is there any other alternatives? over the counter maby?
  5. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Reydelmundo26 View Post
    They search pretty good. is there any other alternatives? over the counter maby?
    you can order whatever you want to when you get back......
  6. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Hey thanks by the way. i'll look into them.
  7. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113183
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    how well do they search your stuff before coming back? cause clomid and nolva are illegal without a script.
    I thought it was illegal to purchase it but it is not illegal to possess it ??
    Remember why you started.
  8. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Clomid fits well in specially designed hollowed out soles in shoes(thick ones).
  9. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Clomid fits well in specially designed hollowed out soles in shoes(thick ones).
    come on man, it's not even worth it. not on a plane.
  10. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just put it in one of those little travel sized spray bottles they sell.....

    edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your **** and balls
  11. Senior Member
    h0other's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    hahahaahaha Mooch, I thought the same I just didnt want to say it haha.
  12. Senior Member
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    1092
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    86.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im suprised any guys opened this thread with such a misleading title hah.
  13. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    sorry about the title guys. whats a good sight to order from?
  14. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    324
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just put it in one of those little travel sized spray bottles they sell.....

    edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your **** and balls
    Ohhh damn. LOL.

    JP.
  15. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    You need a Serm(Torem,Nolva,Clomid), Natty Test Booster (DTHC, Activate Xtreme....), Cort Blocker, I might be forgetting some things but those for sure.
    i just ordered some Clomi, and natty test booster. whats the recommended dose on the Clomi?
  16. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    first you wont need the natty test booster with clomid....that what clomid does....it stimulates lh function....i like to run it
    50/50/50/50
  17. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just put it in one of those little travel sized spray bottles they sell.....

    edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your **** and balls
    I was like WTF haha I was thinking the same thing.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  18. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    first you wont need the natty test booster with clomid....that what clomid does....it stimulates lh function....i like to run it
    50/50/50/50
    Got it! thanks
  19. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    714
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I was like WTF haha I was thinking the same thing.
    And you guys still opened the thread.
  20. Mars1107
    Guest
    Mars1107's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just put it in one of those little travel sized spray bottles they sell.....

    edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your **** and balls
    I second that!
  21. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    And you guys still opened the thread.
    hell yeah....i had to get in on that....
  22. Mars1107
    Guest
    Mars1107's Avatar

    But yeah if you cant get the serm.

    Definately dont run both compounds.

    If you dont have serms, you could do 3 weeks of m-drol doses small, or 3 weeks of phera dosed moderate.

    That is with THE BEST otc pct, whatever you come up with, in your research.

    I would say that SERMS would be risky, definately dont ship it to your base.
    I dont see how you could bring it on the plane, seeing how long your gonna be there?to receive a package?

    Even the OTC DS like Phera and M-drol,technacly if your in the army, i dont think your allowed to do them. Probally wont get caught. I dont get the army dissallowing anabolics though, your fighting a war, and you cant take things to make you strong?

    I think you can get
  23. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if you get liquid nolva just go to cvs or whatever pharmacy is around you and buy one of those generic travel bottle with nothing in it and put your solution in there....it would go on the plane fine.....just write hairspray on the bottle or something....
  24. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you get liquid nolva just go to cvs or whatever pharmacy is around you and buy one of those generic travel bottle with nothing in it and put your solution in there....it would go on the plane fine.....just write hairspray on the bottle or something....
    i got liquid Clomid on its way from a sight a military buddy recommended. i'll drop the test booster when it gets here. so a dropper works well with dosage amount?
  25. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you get liquid nolva just go to cvs or whatever pharmacy is around you and buy one of those generic travel bottle with nothing in it and put your solution in there....it would go on the plane fine.....just write hairspray on the bottle or something....
    Great advice, I believe wal mart has them as well.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  26. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    Even the OTC DS like Phera and M-drol,technacly if your in the army, i dont think your allowed to do them. Probally wont get caught. I dont get the army dissallowing anabolics though, your fighting a war, and you cant take things to make you strong?

    I think you can get
    anabolics is not the real concern in the army. its narcotics and booze. thanks for the tips though.
  27. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Reydelmundo26 View Post
    i got liquid Clomid on its way from a sight a military buddy recommended. i'll drop the test booster when it gets here. so a dropper works well with dosage amount?
    the droppers are not an accurate way to assess dosage....when you pick up your travel bottle stop at the pharmacy and get an oral syringe....you know one of those that they use to give medicine to babies....this is the best way to accurately measure your solution...
  28. New Member
    CrownRoyal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%

    I also thought this was gonna be pics of someone's ****'n'balls, lol. no homo.
  29. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    the droppers are not an accurate way to assess dosage....when you pick up your travel bottle stop at the pharmacy and get an oral syringe....you know one of those that they use to give medicine to babies....this is the best way to accurately measure your solution...
    thanks a bunch
  30. New Member
    Reydelmundo26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    I also thought this was gonna be pics of someone's ****'n'balls, lol. no homo.
    easy, easy there. in time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP, I did not get my package! Please help
    By Big3upgrade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. Are You Looking At My Package ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in