My Package...so far.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
i'm deployed in some country the Balkans and about to start a cycle in july. this is what i got so far....M-drol,P-plex,Arom-X,Lean Tabs, and alot of milk thistle. i'm about to stop in the States for some R&R soon. should i pick up anything else while i'm there? or am i good?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
You need a Serm(Torem,Nolva,Clomid), Natty Test Booster (DTHC, Activate Xtreme....), Cort Blocker, I might be forgetting some things but those for sure.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm deployed in some country the Balkans and about to start a cycle in july. this is what i got so far....M-drol,P-plex,Arom-X,Lean Tabs, and alot of milk thistle. i'm about to stop in the States for some R&R soon. should i pick up anything else while i'm there? or am i good?
how well do they search your stuff before coming back? cause clomid and nolva are illegal without a script.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
They search pretty good. is there any other alternatives? over the counter maby?

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
Hey thanks by the way. i'll look into them.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
how well do they search your stuff before coming back? cause clomid and nolva are illegal without a script.
I thought it was illegal to purchase it but it is not illegal to possess it ??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Clomid fits well in specially designed hollowed out soles in shoes(thick ones).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just put it in one of those little travel sized spray bottles they sell.....

edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your cock and balls

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
hahahaahaha Mooch, I thought the same I just didnt want to say it haha.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
im suprised any guys opened this thread with such a misleading title hah.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
sorry about the title guys. whats a good sight to order from?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established

edit: and i gotta tell you...with the title of this thread i thought you were going to be showing pics of your cock and balls
Ohhh damn. LOL.

JP.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
You need a Serm(Torem,Nolva,Clomid), Natty Test Booster (DTHC, Activate Xtreme....), Cort Blocker, I might be forgetting some things but those for sure.
i just ordered some Clomi, and natty test booster. whats the recommended dose on the Clomi?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first you wont need the natty test booster with clomid....that what clomid does....it stimulates lh function....i like to run it
50/50/50/50

Mars1107

I second that!

Mars1107

But yeah if you cant get the serm.

Definately dont run both compounds.

If you dont have serms, you could do 3 weeks of m-drol doses small, or 3 weeks of phera dosed moderate.

That is with THE BEST otc pct, whatever you come up with, in your research.

I would say that SERMS would be risky, definately dont ship it to your base.
I dont see how you could bring it on the plane, seeing how long your gonna be there?to receive a package?

Even the OTC DS like Phera and M-drol,technacly if your in the army, i dont think your allowed to do them. Probally wont get caught. I dont get the army dissallowing anabolics though, your fighting a war, and you cant take things to make you strong?

I think you can get

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you get liquid nolva just go to cvs or whatever pharmacy is around you and buy one of those generic travel bottle with nothing in it and put your solution in there....it would go on the plane fine.....just write hairspray on the bottle or something....

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
if you get liquid nolva just go to cvs or whatever pharmacy is around you and buy one of those generic travel bottle with nothing in it and put your solution in there....it would go on the plane fine.....just write hairspray on the bottle or something....
i got liquid Clomid on its way from a sight a military buddy recommended. i'll drop the test booster when it gets here. so a dropper works well with dosage amount?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great advice, I believe wal mart has them as well.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
Even the OTC DS like Phera and M-drol,technacly if your in the army, i dont think your allowed to do them. Probally wont get caught. I dont get the army dissallowing anabolics though, your fighting a war, and you cant take things to make you strong?

I think you can get
anabolics is not the real concern in the army. its narcotics and booze. thanks for the tips though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got liquid Clomid on its way from a sight a military buddy recommended. i'll drop the test booster when it gets here. so a dropper works well with dosage amount?
the droppers are not an accurate way to assess dosage....when you pick up your travel bottle stop at the pharmacy and get an oral syringe....you know one of those that they use to give medicine to babies....this is the best way to accurately measure your solution...

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I also thought this was gonna be pics of someone's cock'n'balls, lol. no homo.

Reydelmundo26

Reydelmundo26

Awards
the droppers are not an accurate way to assess dosage....when you pick up your travel bottle stop at the pharmacy and get an oral syringe....you know one of those that they use to give medicine to babies....this is the best way to accurately measure your solution...
thanks a bunch