Havoc PCTS???

skyhawk5

Awards
hey guys im almost done finishing my second cycle of rpn havoc...im not sure about pcts because i took nolvadex my first cycle and it didnt work out well...i wanted to stack formadrol and arom x? is that a good idea? thanks for the help

skyhawk5

Awards
thats why i was thinking formadrol because it does have some serm in it

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im almost done finishing my second cycle of rpn havoc...im not sure about pcts because i took nolvadex my first cycle and it didnt work out well...i wanted to stack formadrol and arom x? is that a good idea? thanks for the help
so since u screwed up the 1st time u thought hey i'll run it again without finding out what i need for pct before i start it? simply brilliant. how much of a break did u take before u did your 2nd cycle?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thats why i was thinking formadrol because it does have some serm in it
that's why stuff like this gets banned because people are dumb and don't know what they're doing and end up in the hospital or die of heart disease

skyhawk5

Awards
no i didn screw up the first time i just didn like the results and the sides that novalex gave me...its been 4 months since my first cycle and for my second cycle i have nolvex lying around but i want better results thats why i wanted to know if stacking formadrol with another supplement would be good

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With an overall Q ratio of 12, Havoc, being completely non-estrogenic, offers an ideal composition to maximize strength and lean mass gains, with minimal side effects such as lethargy or gyno.

The following is an Over The counter PCT regimen for Havoc

Weeks 1 – 2

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM with or without food

Cycle Support 1 scoop per day OR Life Support 2 capsules AM 2 capsules PM with or without food

I3C (indole-3-Carbinol) 200mg 3 times per day

Weeks 3 – 4

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

If you decide you would like to do 4 more weeks you can do it this way.

Weeks 5 - 8

6-OXO 6-OXO Week 5, 4 each day, Week 6, 2 each day, Week 7, 2 each day, Week 8, 1 every other day. All with last meal of the day.

Activate Xtreme 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

The following is what you will need to run the first 4 weeks of PCT

1 jar Cycle Support or 1 bottle Life Support
1 bottle of POST Cycle Support
1 bottle 13C

The following is what you will need if you choose to do another 4 weeks of PCT

1 Bottle Activate Xtreme
1 Bottle 6 OXO

We are trying to get a retailer to do a discount on an OTC PCT Stack. If you want to be notified when this happens send email to rbrmikerbr [at] yahoo.com

Some people choose to use a SERM during their PCT with good success. The legality of OTC SERMS is questionable so we can not recommend using them but it is up to the individual to determine for themselves if they are worth the risk.

By Don Mangiarelli

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
no i didn screw up the first time i just didn like the results and the sides that novalex gave me...its been 4 months since my first cycle and for my second cycle i have nolvex lying around but i want better results thats why i wanted to know if stacking formadrol with another supplement would be good
so then why would u jump into another cycle if u still have no idea what ur doing? u had 4 months to research

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With an overall Q ratio of 12, Havoc, being completely non-estrogenic, offers an ideal composition to maximize strength and lean mass gains, with minimal side effects such as lethargy or gyno.

The following is an Over The counter PCT regimen for Havoc

Weeks 1 – 2

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM with or without food

Cycle Support 1 scoop per day OR Life Support 2 capsules AM 2 capsules PM with or without food

Weeks 3 – 4

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

If you decide you would like to do 4 more weeks you can do it this way.

Weeks 5 - 8

6-OXO 6-OXO Week 5, 4 each day, Week 6, 2 each day, Week 7, 2 each day, Week 8, 1 every other day. All with last meal of the day.

Activate Xtreme 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

The following is what you will need to run the first 4 weeks of PCT

1 jar Cycle Support or 1 bottle Life Support
1 bottle of POST Cycle Support
1 bottle 13C

The following is what you will need if you choose to do another 4 weeks of PCT

1 Bottle Activate Xtreme
1 Bottle 6 OXO

We are trying to get a retailer to do a discount on an OTC PCT Stack. If you want to be notified when this happens send email to rbrmikerbr [at] yahoo.com

Some people choose to use a SERM during their PCT with good success. The legality of OTC SERMS is questionable so we can not recommend using them but it is up to the individual to determine for themselves if they are worth the risk.

By Don Mangiarelli
People do get gyno from Havoc. IMO a low dose SERM with something like Post Cycle Support is a safer way to go. People have run complete OTC PCT with it and had no problems but others did not it all depends on how your body reacts.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
People do get gyno from Havoc. IMO a low dose SERM with something like Post Cycle Support is a safer way to go. People have run complete OTC PCT with it and had no problems but others did not it all depends on how your body reacts.
i used primordial performance pct stack for my cycle of 1-t/havoc along with some clomid. definitely rebounded better than before cycle. though the clomid got to me unlike other times i've used it

skyhawk5

Awards
thanks pembroke im gonna start that cycle in a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Supplement Logs 2