Horny Goat Weed Question

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I just got my shipment of Horny Goat Weed from NP. Does this stuff have to be capped? Anyone have experience trying it uncapped? I tried some in water today and now feel like I want to set my mouth on fire to get the taste out so I am just trying to get suggestions on how to take it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Its got a pretty bitter taste, up to you if you want to cap it or not. When I took it I just mixed it in a little water and downed it quick, usually followed by more water after that. If you really wanna have some fun, throw some Avena Sativa, Hgw, and some grape seed extract in your mouth and try to take it down with no water. :)

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Man you have ALOT bigger balls than I do. It looks like dirt and tastes worse than dirt.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have an iron stomach. I wish I had a chance to go on "Fear Factor." I'd be rich.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried mixing it in anything other than water? I can't decide if I think anything could help that taste in a positive way.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Maybe chocolate? I dunno. Just get it in ya:)

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate.. lol. I guess you're right. Next time it'll be 2 ounces of water mixed w/it hoping to get it all in one gulp.