Female Supplements

Connman

Connman

Awards
I'm looking for a safe supplement to buy my girl. Goal is to lose weight. I currently have her on Dren, but she says it's not doing much for her [energy wise] She's been on it for a lil less than a month now.

Any women out there with suggestions? :dunno:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for a safe supplement to buy my girl. Goal is to lose weight. I currently have her on Dren, but she says it's not doing much for her [energy wise] She's been on it for a lil less than a month now.

Any women out there with suggestions? :dunno:
Read post #4 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/122489-new-forum-need.html; it tells you everything you need to know re fat loss for her (or you).

Make sure that her DIET is right for it first.

Then make sure she's training properly.

Don't even think about supplements aside from the staples until she has her diet sorted and built up a solid training base and she's <15% BF.

Once all that's done, then pretty much anything out there is going to help her lose FAT (she shouldn't want to lose WEIGHT, only ever be concerned with FAT loss), fat burner, or GH booster. You just have to know which ingredients are effective.

Examples of fat burners:
* Lean Xtreme
* DCp
* Lipotrophin PM/Lipotrophin-AM
* Leviathan Reloaded
* Hot Rox Xtreme
* Shred Matrix

This question has been asked multiple times in the Female Fitness subforum.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ Good post and advice there. I'll add LeanFX and Slim Xtreme to the list for lady-friendly fatloss supplements.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
slim extreme is a great new fat loss supp. it offers some pretty amazing appetite supression. the only thing i would caution is that it is a rather strong product, so be careful not to over do it on your girlfriend.

if you feel that slim extreme will be too strong, another great fat loss supp. is Recreate from USP Labs. its great for males and females, and ive seen some really good results personally on many occasions from Recreate. it offers pretty good appetite supression as well as a clean smooth long lasting energy and great thermogenic properties.