Sulbutiamine

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot, but not everyone responds to it, and others report headaches. I usually take a slightly higher dose than average, and it really effects the speach center of my brain. Canversation is just more flowing, and vocabulary just works better, if that makes sense. I'd say try it out, it's cheap enough from nutra, I think it's even still on clearance. It's effects seem to wear off if you use it daily, though, so I just use it when i've got a meeting at work or a date and such.
Good luck, hope it works well for you!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sulbutiamine
Is this stuff good?
It's GOOD.

But if you want Sulbutiamine on steroids (ester attached and other crazy ****), get Slim Xtreme by AnabolicX company

I already bought 4 bottles.. stocking up coz this **** won't last too long IMO once the FDA tries it out (not because it's tainted but because it's so powerful and amazing) but hopefully I'm wrong..

Either way the bottles last til 2012 so nothin to lose..

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
It's GOOD.

But if you want Sulbutiamine on steroids (ester attached and other crazy ****), get Slim Xtreme by AnabolicX company

I already bought 4 bottles.. stocking up coz this **** won't last too long IMO once the FDA tries it out (not because it's tainted but because it's so powerful and amazing) but hopefully I'm wrong..

Either way the bottles last til 2012 so nothin to lose..
Sounds good but I'm trying to stay away from gear (even legal gear). Trying to go the natrural route: Herbs and stuff. I used to be into that stuff but I'm focusing on the health aspect now. Don't get me wrong, gear is some tight sh1t... It's just not for me. :crazy:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good but I'm trying to stay away from gear (even legal gear). Trying to go the natrural route: Herbs and stuff. I used to be into that stuff but I'm focusing on the health aspect now. Don't get me wrong, gear is some tight sh1t... It's just not for me. :crazy:
Nawwww man it's not actually steroids, I was joking..

I only say that because compared to regular sulb, slim xtreme is like comparing tribulus to testosterone ethanate in terms of effects

if you wanna experience the power of sulbutiamine, buy some slim xtreme.. best stimulant ever, so clean.. so powerful.. better than amphetamines for mood

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nawwww man it's not actually steroids, I was joking..

I only say that because compared to regular sulb, slim xtreme is like comparing tribulus to testosterone ethanate in terms of effects

if you wanna experience the power of sulbutiamine, buy some slim xtreme.. best stimulant ever, so clean.. so powerful.. better than amphetamines for mood
That is a pretty bold statement lol. Aneurin DBE is very good stuff, but keep SX has alot of other ingredients. I would call it more like a longer lasting sulbutiamine.

Sulbutiamine is great stuff for sure, really helps me when I am feeling low energy levels, even lifts my mood. Versatile compound but the effects do seem to wane if used continuously for too long.