Info on preworkout sups?

F

Frankdatank

Awards
Wats up guys just wanted some suggestions/advice on continous use of preworkout drinks. Ive been taking No explode and superpump for the past 2 months and i feel like hooked on it if i dont take it i feel like crap at the gym and i wanted 2 know if it is necessary to take a month off without using it or can continous usuage harm you in any way? please advise

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
tolerance is possible to anything. you might feel like crap if you don't take it, but I'm thinking it might be more mental than anything. try not taking it for 2 workouts and see what happens. but keep in mind that this advise is coming from a pre-w/o freak. my current stack is (3) NCP, (3) R4W, (3) RPM, 5mgs. of AAKG and (2) blue up. of course i w/o at 3:30am, about 45 minutes after waking, but still.....i think i should be the one taking my own advise.....but believe it or not, i do not get jittery or anything, guess i have a high tolerance to stims.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Pem. Maniac gives great focus and drive but does not get you all jacked up like others do from caffeine and other stims.