Clenbuterol

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarl486

Awards
hey everyone, gonna be doing a clenbuterol cycle stacked with dymethazine. i was wondering whats the best/most effective way to cycle the clen.. i have heard take it 2 days on 2 off, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, and 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... also with upping the dosage what works best? thanks for the help!

mcarl486

Awards
hey guys.. when i up the dosage does that mean i take more pills at once in the morning or spread out throught the day??

mcarl486

Awards
Hey everyone,

will clenbuteral cause heart burn?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Spread them out.
Why? Its got a like a 36 hour half life..

I managed to do 6 days of clen. Last 2 days no sleeping at all and not even feeling tired. Evil stuff.. Lost 7 lbs too lol.. Then I got sick, hmm dunno about this stuff, I dont think I'm gonna try again ;)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Why? Its got a like a 36 hour half life..

I managed to do 6 days of clen. Last 2 days no sleeping at all and not even feeling tired. Evil stuff.. Lost 7 lbs too lol.. Then I got sick, hmm dunno about this stuff, I dont think I'm gonna try again ;)
1/2 life doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Your heart can only take so much at one time. It's just like anything else. Drink 5 red bulls at once and see how you feel. Then drink 5 red bulls over the course of the day and see how you feel. BIG fcking difference. Take 60mcg of clen at one time and let me know how that goes for you. I'll be waiting for a phone call from the ER ;)

MOD EDIT: Wrong Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.