1 t tren

at1010

Awards
  • Established
this guy at my gym is recommending guys who are 18 to take 1t tren.... i just read up on the product and it sounds like a steriod to me....should i just call this guy out on not knowing his **** or is 1 t tren a safe product

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. If you have to ask, you dont know. But he shouldnt be saying that ****. Idiots make this stuff banned.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
He needs to be called out bro, this is a pro hormone and at 18 is not a option. Stick to the basics, be dedicated and eat good and youll be fine. I wouldnt recommend that you touch somthing like that for at least another 4 years or so. Your young and have plenty of test being produced in your body. Tell that guy to get on AM and post that comment in the anabolic forum and hell get educated.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
call him out on it...then kick him in the balls. That's just wreckless for him to be doing that. If you're not part of the solution....you're part of the problem.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i totally agreed i mean ive read up on some phs before but this 1 t tren seems like some overkill ****...im sure it works but this guys telling kids who are playing college football to try it b4 thye go....hes a jackass

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys i totally agreed i mean ive read up on some phs before but this 1 t tren seems like some overkill ****...im sure it works but this guys telling kids who are playing college football to try it b4 thye go....hes a jackass
That's how the good sh1t got banned in the first place. F'ing ban of '05.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah hell...

I know 30 yr olds that arnt responsible enough to be using this stuff...

-Eric

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support guys i wanted to make sure i wasnt a total idiot im only 18 and i guess ive learned alot from the forum already...thanks

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support guys i wanted to make sure i wasnt a total idiot im only 18 and i guess ive learned alot from the forum already...thanks
You did the right thing by asking. AM is full of good bros that will tell it how it is. No BS. So you got questions AM has the answer.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
that says alot when the rep of the damn company is a nice guy and doesnt recommend 18 year olds to take it....your a good dude man for not just selling the product

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did the right thing by asking. AM is full of good bros that will tell it how it is. No BS. So you got questions AM has the answer.
Amen to that my friend. :)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
that says alot when the rep of the damn company is a nice guy and doesnt recommend 18 year olds to take it....your a good dude man for not just selling the product
Thanks bro