Progenex

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Progenex

A shout out to them. A supplement company that does it right. Three legitimate phases of testing. True product R&D. Id check them out. Seems a shame to me the one company i can see that's doing it right is struggling while other scam supp manufacturers flourish due to bs claims , insignificant meaningless studies dome on rats in massive doses etc... , BS marketing , and internet propaganda. A quote on them from recent Sports Illustrated Article :

"Last July, Connelly introduced his first supplement since MET-Rx. Progenex, his new company, based in Westminster, Calif., released three protein products, but not before commissioning a study on the efficacy of the primary ingredient in each one, which included three phases of testing—in human muscle cell cultures, with animals and in human clinical trials. "One of my friends is Clint Eastwood," Connelly says. "He always told me, 'You should try and make people rise to the level of your work.'?"

Not that he expects that to happen. For now the industry remains the domain of the self-styled nutritionists and the pitchmen, where sales of Progenex's products remain relatively slow...."
    Credit for quote to : DAVID EPSTEIN, GEORGE DOHRMANN - SI Writers....

PS - i have no affiliation or interest in this company what so ever- its just refreshing seeing someone trying to do it right and id like to see them succeed and raise the industry standard ..it could sure use it.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Anyone ever use their products ? Hey BTW - what manufacturers here...you know sponsors etc ...even come close to commissioning three phase studies on humans for their products before releasing? You guys have heard of it im sure TRUE commisioned non biased studies? Never saw that posted here ever ?????
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

^^^ huh all the manufacturers and reps here and not one of them wanted to address this ...that speaks volumes in my eyes.... It should in everyone's....
    •   

4. Registered User

I would tend to think that you aren't getting any replies because of your previous approach to this board in general, not because of the company that youre talking about.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    I would tend to think that you aren't getting any replies because of your previous approach to this board in general, not because of the company that youre talking about.
    I think i would never get a response from any manufacturers or reps here...from what I can see of the nonsense they pull ..not one of them is doing the things this company is. They should be ashamed at their tactics IMO.... I challenge ONE to do the right thing...do business the way this company does......
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

i'm sure Connelly is very proud of the way you're representing his brand.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    i'm sure Connelly is very proud of the way you're representing his brand.
    As i stated - nothing could be farther from the truth.....no representing ...no vested interest what so ever . Just a fed up, knowledgeable, consumer sick of this sham of an industry.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I used there products with zero results and btw I do know of a company that does clinically testing but is not a board sponsor so I won't mention names.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    As i stated - nothing could be farther from the truth.....no representing ...no vested interest what so ever . Just a fed up, knowledgeable, consumer sick of this sham of an industry.
    ok.

i would recommend using your vast knowledge of supplements to elevate your results in the gym, and maybe not waste your time and ours by making disparaging remarks about EVERY company other than Progenix.

unless, of course, you've used EVERY other companies products and got zero results from each and every product.

if that is the case, than i retract my previous statement and you have my blessings to continue your tireless rant.

peace.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

^^oh when i was younger and less knowledgeable..i wasted plenty of money on BS supplements....now i have the knowledge and experience not to be sucked in to BS claims and marketing and to see right through so called "studies". Hell at this point its so transparent i can almost tell you what the response from these scam artists will be to my every post before they even respond. Their methods are so transparent it frusterates me seeing so many young and also naive people being sucked in wasting their money. Maybe you dont realize it but your one statement is part of the prolem and one of their biggest marketing gimmicks...well if u havent tried it,....dont say anything *L* science is science my friend..and unfortunately too many people listen to that BS line and do try it and waste their money ..putting it right in the scammers pockets - shameful. At any rate as i said its just nice seeing a company to attempt to do it the right way. Again notice no one here can make the claims they can re: testing etc.....think about it.....
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

eh... i bit.

i gotta learn to stop feeding the trolls.
  12. Registered User

This guy is actually the first time I broke out my ignore list. There's nothing like a good shunning to bring the community together!
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    This guy is actually the first time I broke out my ignore list. There's nothing like a good shunning to bring the community together!
    nice! i think i'll take your lead on this one...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Since Progenex is no longer Progenex...
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:32 AM
  2. 25% off progenex code july 1-5
    By baldymcgee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. Progenex's products?
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:08 AM
  4. Progenex