Fat Loss While Keeping Muscle

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
im looking for a stack for loss extra body fat while keeping as much as the muscle and strength that i have. Current,ly im taking whey protien, trac, and xtend...i was thinkin maybe adding cla seasmin swaping superpump250 for trac. Im looking for any stack around a 250 budget

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im looking for a stack for loss extra body fat while keeping as much as the muscle and strength that i have. Current,ly im taking whey protien, trac, and xtend...i was thinkin maybe adding cla seasmin swaping superpump250 for trac. Im looking for any stack around a 250 budget
Look into the USPlabs ASteroid Stack + USPlabs Recreate

The ASteriod stack is a synergistic blend of:
Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.
PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.
PowerFULL - Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

USPlabs Direct - ASteroid Stack Manual Download

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to add some HIIT cardio. I'd add some fish oil to the other oils your considering taking as well. Good luck!!