2ad or 3ad

FOSTER1226

Awards
hey everyone, thinkin about runnin a cycle of 2ad or 3ad, just wonderin if i had to take any supports on it or which one is better for a beginner, any opinions are cool with me just try and help me out

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't use either as a beginner. Get some experience under your belt so you can compare normal gains to dS/PH gains.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I don't know about this 2ad stuff, I can vouch for 3-AD. However, I do agree with TX above me here in saying that if this is your first cycle of anything, especially if this is the first dive into any supplements that you've taken, then start easier.

What would make things easier and clearer for us is more information about you. Let us know your age, training experience, supplement experience, and your overall goals. We can then begin to advise you on what to do next. :)

FOSTER1226

Awards
i'm 17, 5' 9 180 lbs i've been lifting on and off for the past 2 or so years since the beginning of 8th grade, been lifting very steadily since the beginning of march, never really took any supplements other than stuff like just whey protein NO products and creatine products. goals are to gain lean muscle and size and cut fat at the same time

FOSTER1226

Awards
not trying to be a cocky bastard lol just curious why it matters

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You're way too young for DS/PH/PS use. Whatever you do...DO NOT take either of those supplements.

1. Do not workout "on and off". You need to have discipline and workout on a steady, consistent, and constantly progressing basis. According to a prior post of yours, you've only been working out "steadily" for about 2 1/2 months. Give yourself TIME....you will not grow overnight.

2. Gain a very firm knowledge of nutrition. If your diet is for sh*t....your gains will be for sh*t.

3. At 16, 17, etc... years old your bodies NATURAL hormone production is at it's peak. To steal a phrase used by someone in another thread I was reading (sorry lol)..... at these ages your body is on "it's own natural steroid cycle". Bust your ass in the gym, eat alot, eat clean and you will grow like a weed.

4. Stick to the basics for now...ie. Mutli-Vitamin, Whey Protein, EFA's (essential fatty acids), Creatine Monohydrate. You really don't need anything much else.

4. In my opinion, you shouldn't be using DS/PH/PS until the age of 25 (although some's opinions will differ slightly).

Alwaysgaining said that neither of these will help you b/c they could both be potentially harmful. I'm just trying to be honest with you, you're in way over your head with those products.
Further....you have NO BUSINESS taking either of them at your age. IF you did...you would be contributing to the problem of uneducated and/or young people taking substances they SHOULDN'T be taking and end up hurting themselves.

I dont know about you...but I like having a d*ck that works properly...it comes in handy. If you mess with crap like this there is a possibily yours won't....food for thought. Now get your ass to the gym young man.

FOSTER1226

Awards
haha thanks for the advice brothaa. i know my diet and even in the past 2 and 1/2 months i've seen gains all over the place just in definition and vascularity and what not. and my strength gains went up ridiculous. i just thought it would be a way to cheat me to grow faster than what i'm growin right now. and i had questions about efas how much of them should i try to be getting in everyday? i havea log of what i eat but its not always completely accurate cause of school food but i try to keep it steady everyday i only eat chicken for lunch and its not neccesarily "sh!tty" chicken cause the culinary arts program at my school cooks it so its half decent, but the efas i never had a clue of how much i should be eating, and are sunchips like a not good way to get them? i cook everything i make in olive oil or canola oil and i eat sunflower seeds a lot to try and get them in

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
cool man. Glad to hear that your actually open to advice lol. Congratulations on the gains so far. Sounds like your having alot of fun.

That's good you're cooking foods in EVOO or Canola oil as well.

EFA's you can get from Fish, fish oil, Flax seed, flax meal, Flax oil, almonds, avocado's, pumpkin seeds....hell...the list goes on man. Google....

To get my EFA's in I take Omega-3 fish oil caps from Nutraplanet throughout the day. I also throw some flax meal into my morning shake or oatmeal. I think one serving of flax meal has over 2g of Omega-3 fatty acids. I also like the added fiber from flax meal as well. Sometimes I will throw some almonds into yogurt, or just eat the almonds plain.

it's good to get from different sources to cover all your bases (Omega 3, 6, and 9) and take them throughout the day for sustained release.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I don't know exactly how much I get a day. That's something I should really figure out lol. Like I said, I just try to spread it out to a few times a day. I take the caps w/ meals. And try to get the majority of my fat intake from healthy fats as opposed to saturated fats. I said majority b/c you still need saturated fat in your diet for optimal hormone production.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this thread took a dramatic turn for the... BETTER!! Great advice here, and it's always nice to hear a 16 yr old who will listen!! (No offense, it's just unfortunately uncommon these days. :( )

For the next few years, read read read, study study study, and put what you learn into practice. You may feel rushed to succeed and get heyooge, but really, there's no better way to do it than just work at it. Know what you're doing, enjoy the baby steps and look back frequently in amazement in what YOU can do for yourself. It's not easy, and you'll stumble along the way, but that's just how life is. If you have the heart, the will, and the desire, you will succeed. Using pills and potions is not the magic answer to anything at all, only an optional step to take on one's own when the time comes that you've exhausted all other options. It is then when you can put into practice the knowledge of supplements that you've acquired - saving yourself time and money by choosing wisely and using personal experimentation as a means to grow and learn even further.

All my best to all of you! (Yo Burgh boy! I'm about 60 miles East of you in J-town.) Good luck!!! :cheers: :head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, way to take advice. It sounds like you have done reading already. My advice would simply be to do what these guys are suggesting and stick with it strong... you will be amazed a 1 year difference.

FOSTER1226

Awards
lol i hope so. i really appreciate all the advice u guys have me, its interesting to come on here and see what everyone has to say about stuff and it really is a huge help to me. i love these forums theres always a bunch of cool dudes who know their sh!t. i'm just gona do the 1.5g of protein per day, probably gona order some fish oil and i'm probably gonna get something for my joints cause i have bad knees, anything u know of that works good for that? again, lol i have a different question every day and its cool to know that there is people who can help me out instead of a bunch of dickheads my own age tryin to tell me to do roids and tests boosters and stuff like that. so thanks haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!! Kids these days... (I just turned 30, making me officially old to people your age, but giving me the right to refer to anyone under 21 as a "kid". HA!!)

Anywho... For your knees, glucosamine/chondroitin? Cissus? High rep sets with low weights? Yup, you heard me right. Drop the poundage, up the repetitions, and bang on it for a while. Doing that can help to tear down a bit, but build the joints back stronger. Take it from a big dude with knees that predict the weather. ;)

FOSTER1226

Awards
hahaha i know wat u mean, ur not an old guy yet as long as u don't call the cops about dirtbikes and **** on the street, ur in the clear with kids like me hahah. as i've been doin more leg workouts its been getting better and better, they dont bother me nearly as much as they used to, ill try that routine though i have to be switchin it up soon anyway. and ill get me some of that glucosamine asap

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
You're way too young for DS/PH/PS use. Whatever you do...DO NOT take either of those supplements.

1. Do not workout "on and off". You need to have discipline and workout on a steady, consistent, and constantly progressing basis. According to a prior post of yours, you've only been working out "steadily" for about 2 1/2 months. Give yourself TIME....you will not grow overnight.

2. Gain a very firm knowledge of nutrition. If your diet is for sh*t....your gains will be for sh*t.

3. At 16, 17, etc... years old your bodies NATURAL hormone production is at it's peak. To steal a phrase used by someone in another thread I was reading (sorry lol)..... at these ages your body is on "it's own natural steroid cycle". Bust your ass in the gym, eat alot, eat clean and you will grow like a weed.

4. Stick to the basics for now...ie. Mutli-Vitamin, Whey Protein, EFA's (essential fatty acids), Creatine Monohydrate. You really don't need anything much else.

4. In my opinion, you shouldn't be using DS/PH/PS until the age of 25 (although some's opinions will differ slightly).

Alwaysgaining said that neither of these will help you b/c they could both be potentially harmful. I'm just trying to be honest with you, you're in way over your head with those products.
Further....you have NO BUSINESS taking either of them at your age. IF you did...you would be contributing to the problem of uneducated and/or young people taking substances they SHOULDN'T be taking and end up hurting themselves.

I dont know about you...but I like having a d*ck that works properly...it comes in handy. If you mess with crap like this there is a possibily yours won't....food for thought. Now get your ass to the gym young man.
I do understand how PH products may have the tendency to mess around with your d*ck and its proper functioning. Would you say natural Test boosters such as DTHC would have a risk of screwing with your piece working correctly? Or what about mild cycles of novedex or 6-oxo.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I do understand how PH products may have the tendency to mess around with your d*ck and its proper functioning. Would you say natural Test boosters such as DTHC would have a risk of screwing with your piece working correctly? Or what about mild cycles of novedex or 6-oxo.
If anything, depending on your age, NATURAL Test boosters should actually increase libido and sexual function. I'm not going to get into specifics of the positive sexual side effects that I've enjoyed from using quality natural test boosters, but as long as it's natural, there should be absolutely no problems in that department. As for Novedex of 6-oxo, I'm sorry, I haven't used either and cannot comment directly. I don't even think you can buy 6-oxo anymore. Don't quote me on that, but I think that it got pulled. Was never really interested in it anyway.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont think it is available anymore. But i was just wondering about use of products like those as well.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha i know wat u mean, ur not an old guy yet as long as u don't call the cops about dirtbikes and **** on the street, ur in the clear with kids like me hahah. as i've been doin more leg workouts its been getting better and better, they dont bother me nearly as much as they used to, ill try that routine though i have to be switchin it up soon anyway. and ill get me some of that glucosamine asap
lol - no, I don't call the cops on dirtbikes. Karma might bite me on that one. Google "2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak SE" sometime and you'll see what's sitting outside my house. :D I do call the cops if there's a ton of kids up being arses at 2am on a weekday, though. If they make my Dane bark and might wake the baby, Daddy's on it!!

Cissus Quadrangularis would be a good option for the joints as well. If they are bothering you at your age, having them looked at by a doc would be a good thing to do.

yeah i dont think it is available anymore. But i was just wondering about use of products like those as well.
Generally speaking, no. Natty "test boosters" and the like don't replace what you're producing, but rather increase or augment what you have in you. Doing this often has a positive impact on sexual functions and not hurting your "piece". (Though, gotta point out it's the nards taking the hit, not the rod.) Diving into the prohormone realm or deeper can cause more issues, especially if done at an early age and/or done improperly. Always get yo'self edu-ma-cated!!! :type:

FOSTER1226

Awards
haha ill check it out in a few. i saw a doctor about a year ago and he sadi that i had tendonitis... which my mom said thats what they say when tehy dont know what is wrong. and i believe it cause all my joints hurt except my shoulders and elbows.

FOSTER1226

Awards
whattt that black and red one right? that bikes sick! i rebuilt my grandpops bikes. hes got a 69 sportster 1200 and a 74 wideglide i'll have to send u pictures of it with the new pipes on it, i'm goin up sunday ill take some. the wideglide is sick its flat black with red rims and white walls. hahaha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
DinnerTable² Supplement Auction 0
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4