methyl 1-d xl

aubigd

Awards
i just started taking methyl 1-d xl and was just curious if i was wasting time with this.i am also taking milk thistle,war,& mass xxx protien if i am doin it all wrong any input would be appreciated.i was also curious about spawn.i've heard good & bad about it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
M1d is typically a beginner product yes, but spawn is a tren/epistane combo... something I wouldn't go into with little to no experience. How old are you?

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
I've been taking Methyl 1-D XL for a few days now. I don't know if it's placebo, or if the effects are already kicking in (not sure yet, but time will tell), but I've been feeling great. I feel pumped, vascular, swole and aggressive all throughout the day. However, I'm also stacking this with Anadraulic State.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1D is a great place to begin, and one of few PH's on the market that doesnt come with a grocery list long of side effects.

we are at a strange place in legality right now where many of these designers are far more dangerous than tried and true anabolic steroids such as the various testosterone ethers.

At LG Sciences we are a large enough company that the government watched what we do, which is among the multitude of reasons we bring out products that are most importantly safe in addition to being effective.

Handyman

Awards
M1D is a great place to begin, and one of few PH's on the market that doesnt come with a grocery list long of side effects.

we are at a strange place in legality right now where many of these designers are far more dangerous than tried and true anabolic steroids such as the various testosterone ethers.

At LG Sciences we are a large enough company that the government watched what we do, which is among the multitude of reasons we bring out products that are most importantly safe in addition to being effective.
Thanks for posting that o SwollenONE. I just picked up the combo of M1D and IGH1. I'd like more information than I can find on LG's website. I'm 52, 200@20%. Training solid for six months but have competed in the past. I plan to start with four caps of the M1D/day, and 2 IGH1 at bedtime. I'm at the beginning of an 8-week training cycle, specifically HST. Will this be an appropriate dosage, and can I run this course through the entire 8 weeks?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that o SwollenONE. I just picked up the combo of M1D and IGH1. I'd like more information than I can find on LG's website. I'm 52, 200@20%. Training solid for six months but have competed in the past. I plan to start with four caps of the M1D/day, and 2 IGH1 at bedtime. I'm at the beginning of an 8-week training cycle, specifically HST. Will this be an appropriate dosage, and can I run this course through the entire 8 weeks?
for your size (roughly 200lbs) i would dose the M1D at 6/day and the IGH1 anywhere from 2 before lifting and 2 before bed, to just 2 before bed, or many really like 4 before bed

Handyman

Awards
for your size (roughly 200lbs) i would dose the M1D at 6/day and the IGH1 anywhere from 2 before lifting and 2 before bed, to just 2 before bed, or many really like 4 before bed
Thanks again. I realize everyone responds differently but do you think I would be able to keep that up for the full 8 weeks, or should I begin PCT after 6 weeks or so? Or, should I just listen to my body, watch for side effects, and decide this later?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again. I realize everyone responds differently but do you think I would be able to keep that up for the full 8 weeks, or should I begin PCT after 6 weeks or so? Or, should I just listen to my body, watch for side effects, and decide this later?
always listen to your body, but 8 week on M1D is certainly "do-able"