Diesel Test & Activate Extreme cycle advice??

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys I just finished up a 6 week training cycle just on 1g a day creatine and made some good gains. I respond well to this stuff because i lift naturally. However, Im 34 and i need a boost, so i bought some diesel test and activate. ive tried diesel before and it works pretty good. im going on a 8 week bench increase program. its pretty damn intense. yall have any suggestions on how to incorporate the two products for 8 week course? i thought about starting at 2 tabs a day of diesel for 2 weeks and then jumping up to 3, im not sure if i will hit 4 tabs or not, but im not sure on how to bring in the activate or if i should wait until another time to introduce the other product? any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ive never tried activate but i would say it would be fine to just start off with DTH now at 2/day. one directly upon waking up and maybe one pre workout(thats what works best for me). and if u feel u need 3 then add another one in. i was at 4 a day, but i backed down to 2 or 3 a day and actually got better results.
you could throw in the activate during the dth or after the bottles empty, whichever u prefer. i think the dth is strong enough on its own, personally, but its just preference. maybe you could stay at 2 DTH/day and add a lower dose of activate on top of that?

clint3612

Awards
yeah, that is a option. its crazy that a substance like DTH you can get better results with less. i don't think i'll go higher than 3.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys I just finished up a 6 week training cycle just on 1g a day creatine and made some good gains. I respond well to this stuff because i lift naturally. However, Im 34 and i need a boost, so i bought some diesel test and activate. ive tried diesel before and it works pretty good. im going on a 8 week bench increase program. its pretty damn intense. yall have any suggestions on how to incorporate the two products for 8 week course? i thought about starting at 2 tabs a day of diesel for 2 weeks and then jumping up to 3, im not sure if i will hit 4 tabs or not, but im not sure on how to bring in the activate or if i should wait until another time to introduce the other product? any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Diesel Test Hardcore is plenty on its own at 3-4 a day. You always can add activate if you want, but dont need to.