- 05-16-2009, 10:15 PM
- 05-17-2009, 12:13 AM
- 5'10" lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Fish oil exerts numerous benefits that a simple google search will indicate. BCAAs, while technically a component of protein don't quite have the same effects. BCAAs can be used to stimulate protein synthesis and inhibit muscle catabolism.
Fish oil supplementation is not necessary as one can achieve appreciable amounts via diet. If fish is not a component in your diet then supplementation is in order.Free form BCAAs cannot be obtained via diet, at least in the appreciable quantities so supplementation is required if you desire their effects.
- 05-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Ok thank you very much! =]
Similar Forum Threads
- By JudoJosh in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:59 PM
- By oakland6913 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:58 PM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-12-2008, 11:53 PM
- By LaGrange26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2008, 09:33 AM
- By TURUGBY in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2005, 02:08 PM