havoc used a prework supp

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I have 56 pills left over from my havoc cycle last winter..

how do guys feels about using 30mg preworkout 1-2x a week.. I planing to take havoc when i work a lagging body part, like arms or delts

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
im no roid expert but i dont think i would mess with that... why risk maybe testing positive for something.. once ur off cycle stay off.

ecupirate

Awards
he's not asking about testing positive for anything, that has nothing to do with his question. I wouldn't do it 1-2 a week. If your going to do it, I would either pulse or take it for a 4 week cycle

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Sounds good in theory, but you would be creating a roller coaster with your hormones which in turn may cause more problems down the road. I'm not a fan of the pulse method for this reason, I believe if you're going to manipulate your hormones, do it all the way in a controlled time frame followed by therapy.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Sounds good in theory, but you would be creating a roller coaster with your hormones which in turn may cause more problems down the road. I'm not a fan of the pulse method for this reason, I believe if you're going to manipulate your hormones, do it all the way in a controlled time frame followed by therapy.
i understand you fully. but will 30mg once a week cause issuses down the road? and should i really use any form of pct?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why risk it? run a cycle w/ it w/ proper pct or leave it

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
i understand you fully. but will 30mg once a week cause issuses down the road? and should i really use any form of pct?
Try it and see, it may work fine for you.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
pulse it and run PCT. it's a steroid so treat it like one.

also wrong forum section ;p

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Last year my schedule was all jacked up so I never knew when I could get to the gym. I tried to pulse havoc like a couple of times a week and really got nothing out of it. I had ran a pulse cycle of havoc about a year before and had serious gains and no side effects or shutdown. I was doing a two on/2 off twice a week and then a 3 day break.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing havoc (which in my opinion is one of the weaker Ph's compared to sd or pp) will not provide much results or possibly no results especially if only taken 1-2 times per week... besides post in the steroid forum next time...

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
No one would really know the answer to that question in all honesty. It very well may cause issues down the road or it might not. But like everyone else said, why risk it? Run it like it should be run....with proper PCT

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
i only have 50-55 pills
Than order another bottle, its only $30 bucks. Of course that doesnt take into account supporting supps and PCT but still, wait and do it the right way.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Than order another bottle, its only $30 bucks. Of course that doesnt take into account supporting supps and PCT but still, wait and do it the right way.
i agree. but i have no plans on buying more epi or running epi solo