Sustained Vascularization Supps??

Korben

Korben

Awards
I know vascularization mainly depends on your genetics and BF% However, I have had very low body fat in the past and had minimal Vascularization. I have heard good things about Vasocharge. However, I am looking for sustained vasculature. I am presently on a cut and just looking for your input...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sustained vascularity, other than what you have mentioned, look into a good fruit-based antioxidant formula. They have profound effects on the vascular endothelial tissues and their NO RESPONSE.

Blood vessels are lined with a type of smooth muscle that dilates when relaxed...this muscle, like any other muscle, has to have a certain level of tone to work ideally.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
For sustained vascularity, other than what you have mentioned, look into a good fruit-based antioxidant formula. They have profound effects on the vascular endothelial tissues and their NO RESPONSE.

Blood vessels are lined with a type of smooth muscle that dilates when relaxed...this muscle, like any other muscle, has to have a certain level of tone to work ideally.
u know way too much stuff

Korben

Korben

Awards

any specific suggestion?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know vascularization mainly depends on your genetics and BF% However, I have had very low body fat in the past and had minimal Vascularization. I have heard good things about Vasocharge. However, I am looking for sustained vasculature. I am presently on a cut and just looking for your input...
RPM gives me pretty strong vascularity.

However, something like SLIN, and then eating would also give vascularity (especially if higher carbohydrates).

worker

Awards
bmp....really curious about the suggestion for a fruit based antioxidant.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Yeah.. dsade any suggestions on the fruit antioxidant

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vasocharge is an exceptional NO product. probably one of my favorites.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blueberry extract, Black Raspberry Extract Acai/Goji/Pomegranate extract are all fantastic - though I am quite partial to the Apple Polyphenols that I used in NOxidant.

worker

Awards
Is that in a liquid form or a capsule?

Thanks for the info!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will say Drive/RPM/IGF-2 gave me SICK vascularity, I mean I had people asking me if I was ok. I was sooo happy, I had tree logs on my arms.

I think it was mostly the Drive/RPM Pick up a big block package of both of those and enjoy vascularity, crazy libido, and some gains in the gym.

Of course you have to put the work in the gym too. I actually almost killed myself back then. Over training wise lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rpm, citrulline, and cordyceps are all great for pumps, and more importantly, all have exceptional benefits outside vascularity.

but for pure pumps, arginine and carbs are the most intense. arginine doesn't do squat for performance, however, unlike the first three I mentioned.