what is the best creatine?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i use preworkout supps and i take protein after my workouts. i also take fishoil and a multi vitamin. I am looking for a good multi and some creatine to take after my workout....what is the best dosage and best creatine product for this... i will also be taking stoked and anabolicpump this summer and id like to add a creatine to this stak

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
get you some bulk creatine mono and cycle it 25 grams a day 3 days on 3 days off see how you like it I've been playing around with this the last few months

CombatTested

Awards
pretty much any creatine monohydrate is the way to go cheapest stuff there is and the most effective there is...you could try something like sizeon..but its extremely expensive compared to a 10 dollar bottle of mono

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i think im going to do that you all take glutamine also? how many grams a day? im deff gunna go with a stak this summer stoked,protein,anabolic pump, and creatine mono 25 grams 3 days on and 3 days off... and my xtend during my workout...you think i need anything else??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use preworkout supps and i take protein after my workouts. i also take fishoil and a multi vitamin. I am looking for a good multi and some creatine to take after my workout....what is the best dosage and best creatine product for this... i will also be taking stoked and anabolicpump this summer and id like to add a creatine to this stak
There have been VARIOUS threads asking this question. ONE of them: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/126235-creatine-question-i.html. Browse them.

As for good multivitamins, the best IMO is MST's Activite Sport. NOW Adam is also good for males.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I normally use Creatine Monohydrate. Things have changed lately because I found good deals on other supplements.

I prefer Creapure. Companies like ON and Prolab use creapure. It is from a factory in Germany and is 99.9 percent pure. Good quality.

CollinApollo

Awards
Quick lesson:

There are 3... count it, 3 labs/factories in America that produce creatine. Therefore that 70 dollar bottle that you got from your upscale fitness store is the exact same stuff that comes in the 20 dollar bottle at Wal-Mart. Just something that most people do not know.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
It's kind of hit or miss. Some people love creatine monohydrate (ME!:)) and some people hate it. Don't get a lot of creatine mono. because you may end up not liking it. And don't be scared of the bloat;) It'll go away.

ecupirate

Awards
sizeon if you have the money, or just mono. size on was the only designer creatine to actually work for me

ctAL

Awards
i like all american efx kre alkalyn

great on the wallet an works for me