So is USP Labs the best?

ctAL

Awards
Ive seen many great reviews on this product line on this forum, Ive never used any of their products but im interested in several now.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
They certainly have their place in their supplement industry and put out some solid products, but to single out one company as "the best" is not practical.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very simply, I will say YES.

haha If you have any product questions let me know.

UKStrength

Ive seen many great reviews on this product line on this forum, Ive never used any of their products but im interested in several now.
It depends entirely what sort of supplement you're looking for.

I can see several gaps in their product line but the ones that are there have received fave reviews on this site. Which one's are you looking at?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
JACK3D is a definite yes... as far as the rest of them I've heard some are garbage and some of them are great... If you're interested in a certain product I'd definitely do a search on the forum for that product and see what other people are saying

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
They certainly have their place in their supplement industry and put out some solid products, but to single out one company as "the best" is not practical.
Exactly!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For my purposes right now ... yes. The best for me but not the only. There are other good companies. Like someone said earlier it depends what your looking for. They seem to be covering more and more ground though. Somebody is obviously working very hard and I like that about them.

Like I said there are other good companies and they push each other to get better, that is the spirit of competition in this industry. Without the other companies USPLabs may not be what it is.

Rah22491

Awards
a great company i have not been let down so far by any of their products. they def work i will say that

heyarnold

Awards
the only supplement that i have tried is anabolic pump and all i have to say is it did not live up to what i have read about it. in fact it really didn't do anything. but i have had that happen with a couple of supplement companies. Just my opion not every supplement works for everyone.

heyarnold

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only supplement that i have tried is anabolic pump and all i have to say is it did not live up to what i have read about it. in fact it really didn't do anything. but i have had that happen with a couple of supplement companies. Just my opion not every supplement works for everyone.

heyarnold
Unfortunately that is very true... I can't imagine AP not working for someone as it works so well for me just as I am sure it's hard for some to imagine it working so well for me and not work on them.

Bottom line try stuff ... hope it works for you...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
most supplements work for some people and for others show less result. just gotta find out what works for you. I didnt notice anything from AP...or prime :-/

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Best is kind of a bold statement I am an avid user of..... well all of their products I have not tried one that has let me down but then again I seem to respond well to most supps I have tried and most of them have been usplabs products because you kinda develop a relationship with supps IMO stuff thats worked well for you in the past you just kinda keep goin back to that stuff we are all creature of habit in that sense but to answer your question they make very good products as do many other companies on this board but usplabs definitely has a customer for life right here:wave2:

polo

polo

Awards
legit, and good quality company but i dont know about the best all around

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouche for Jack3d, Prime, Powerfull, P-slin and 1-carboxy, they have all worked better for me then all the other supplements. I can't wait in the future to try Anabolic Pump and Recreate.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
For my purposes right now ... yes. The best for me but not the only. There are other good companies. Like someone said earlier it depends what your looking for. They seem to be covering more and more ground though. Somebody is obviously working very hard and I like that about them.

Like I said there are other good companies and they push each other to get better, that is the spirit of competition in this industry. Without the other companies USPLabs may not be what it is.
plus u can read all the logs u want but until u try it you're never going to know. everybody reacts differently to herbal supps

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPLabs tries to bring out the best products possible. For obvious reasons, however, no supplement company can be best all-rounder for everyone.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
from what i've read though i haven't tried any of their products millenium sports seems to be a very underrated company

chim_chim

Awards
I think USP Labs has a decent product line, unfortunately coupled with some of the most hyperbolic and outrageous ad copy in the industry.

For whatever reason, they have a VERY strong presence on this forum, as you can see. You need to learn to filter the opinions when you ask a softball question like this.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I would say that they are legit, but as far as being the best? I agree that you can't really rank them as best per say, but Jacked is real good and AP and PSLIN worked for me. Controlled Labs, LG, AN, CEL... AI, MST, RPN, SNS... all good companies in my book :dunno:
missed a couple companies there for sure, but I wouldn't call USP Labs the best. Definitely some good products though

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would have no clue what to say if someone asked what the BEST supplement company was. USPlabs is definitely one of my favorites for sure, and I've tried all of their products besides prime. Loved all of them

ctAL

Awards
I think USP Labs has a decent product line, unfortunately coupled with some of the most hyperbolic and outrageous ad copy in the industry.

For whatever reason, they have a VERY strong presence on this forum, as you can see. You need to learn to filter the opinions when you ask a softball question like this.
i see,

thanks for the tip

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see,

thanks for the tip
AnabolicMinds (and NutraPlanet) play(s) a very important role in USPLabs' growth and expansion. USPLabs tries to demonstrate its appreciation of this fact by offering AnabolicMinds' members attractive deals as often as possible. Its most recent products, DominATP and Refresh, for instance, were only obtainable at NutraPlanet. Its popularity is certainly based on users' perception of the effectiveness of its products.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i agree. they have some really good products. they're in my top 3 along with AI and IBE in no particular order. those are the brands yo see in my cabinet

We have big plans with the current and future line up and always bring innovation to the table...