2nd bottle of SX help

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I tried my first bottle of SX last month and iv e been off for about 2 weeks and decided to get another bottle to help get the last bit off because it worked so well of me. Well im just doing 1 cap and taking weekends off so it will last as long as possible and here's the problems. I still get decent energy starting out in the morning and keep it about half the day and I figured this because I have a high tolerance to stims. The appetite suppression (the main reason I love the stuff) isnt any where as strong as it used to be with the first bottle. Its good until about lunch time and its kinda flakes off. Doesnt leave completely just not as strong as it used to be. Would reset ad help this problem? I know it would be good to reset the energy throughout the day but would it also help get that appetite suppression back? Or are there any other little things I could take in the morning with it to help?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I tried my first bottle of SX last month and iv e been off for about 2 weeks and decided to get another bottle to help get the last bit off because it worked so well of me. Well im just doing 1 cap and taking weekends off so it will last as long as possible and here's the problems. I still get decent energy starting out in the morning and keep it about half the day and I figured this because I have a high tolerance to stims. The appetite suppression (the main reason I love the stuff) isnt any where as strong as it used to be with the first bottle. Its good until about lunch time and its kinda flakes off. Doesnt leave completely just not as strong as it used to be. Would reset ad help this problem? I know it would be good to reset the energy throughout the day but would it also help get that appetite suppression back? Or are there any other little things I could take in the morning with it to help?
As far as I know, what I have gathered over the last 2 years. Is the first time you use Stim X, or the new Stim X, or the comback but better of the original Stim X, Slim X.....is the best. After that it alot of it is gone. My best advice would be give it alot of time off....were talking over a month ^.^ with no other stims (caffeine included).

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, what I have gathered over the last 2 years. Is the first time you use Stim X, or the new Stim X, or the comback but better of the original Stim X, Slim X.....is the best. After that it alot of it is gone. My best advice would be give it alot of time off....were talking over a month ^.^ with no other stims (caffeine included).
agreed time off let your body settle down lol .

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with the above.

Take some time off. I don't know how much of a stim junkie you are, but B vitamins and adaptogens like rhodiola certainly help if you experience withdrawals. Tapering down stim usage is also very helpful as well.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im not a stim junkie at all. This is the first thing ive taken for at least a year. I never drink sodas or any caffeine really at all. I just needed the boost to help me get rid of the rest of my belly for the boat this summer. You think reset ad would help getting some of the appetite suppression back?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not really sure if ResetAD would help with this one, but I think that I remember seeing Bob not really recommend it. Afterall, SX works differently than other stims - those of which can often be overused and lead to a desensitization.

Thought... Have you tried the SX Boosters yet? Chances are good that one li'l sample may have come with your last bottle (in the box). It's good for reigniting SX in the afternoon or whenever, and it may help with the appetite suppression, too. Mine fades more towards dinner time, and on days that I lift, I can come home and just chow down without having much suppression at all. Then again, I need to eat after a lift anyway, so it works out. ;)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have the 1 cap sample but haven't tried it. If it works with the suppression do they have bottles of the boosters? SX is still working good for me just not as hardcore as it was. Im sure if I went back to 2 caps it would be much better but I want to make this bottle last a while cause im broke haha.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You could :

A) take time off
B) up the dose to 2 capsules
C) try SX boosters when it the effect starts to wear off

I would give each of these a shot and see which works best

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 cap is for wimps, IMO, 2 is best.

But I wouldn't take it everyday.. why kill your tolerance?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
1 cap is for wimps, IMO, 2 is best.

But I wouldn't take it everyday.. why kill your tolerance?
I know 1 cap a day isnt much but im trying to make it last and 1 caps helps a noticeable amount. And im taking the weekends off so im not on it everyday.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I know 1 cap a day isnt much but im trying to make it last and 1 caps helps a noticeable amount. And im taking the weekends off so im not on it everyday.
1 cap is plenty for me, i would NEVER say 1 cap is for wimps! 1 cap is plenty for me at 250lbs!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
You're right, it's more than enough

But I like to get cracked out of my skull.

:)
Yea man with 2 caps I felt like a coked up 10 year old with add. It was pretty fun until I needed to be idle haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man with 2 caps I felt like a coked up 10 year old with add. It was pretty fun until I needed to be idle haha
lol... You should try 2 SX and a StimX chaser sometime! :lol: Did that on Saturday and still went to sleep afterwards. Granted, it was about 2am for only 5 hours, but it was still a good day! :D