Creatine Question! I need Advice!

LDSWarrior

Awards
I have reached my goal and am ready to put creatine in my pre-workout and diet to reach higher, gains and lifting.

What is the Best brand?

What are some tips to use it the best?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Products

I have reached my goal and am ready to put creatine in my pre-workout and diet to reach higher, gains and lifting.

What is the Best brand?

What are some tips to use it the best?
If you've been resistance training, then you should ALREADY be using creatine.

There is no "best brand". Creatine monohydrate (CM) will serve you well enough.

If you're looking for a creatine product that offers MORE, they ARE available.

Best Creatine Products

The top 3 creatine products, IMO are:
* NeoVar Recomped (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic)
* Cre-02 (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner, and has a blend for endurance enhancement)
* Kre-Alkalyn (pH corrected CM)

To Maximize Usage

Creatine Monohydrate

Option A
Dose - 5g 60 min pre-resistance training

Option B
Dose - 5g immediately post-resistance training

Option C
Dose 1 - 2.5-5g pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 2.5-5g immediately post resistance training

CM is best utilized with simple carbohydrates (especially after resistance training; and also helps with recovery dosed thus).

However, everyone has different dosing protocols that suit them best re dosage (although ~5g/day is enough) and timing.

Creatine loading (i.e. 20-30g/day for 5 days, before going to 5g/day thereafter) is OPTIONAL.

Neovar Recomped

Option A
Dose 1 - x* caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - x* caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Option B
Dose 1 - x* caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - x* caps immediate post-resistance training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

Option C
Dose 1 - x* caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - x* caps immediate post-resistance training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 3 - x*caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

* The recommended dosage (i.e. caps) per dose is on the "Dosage Chart" on the label; varies according to weight.

Cre-02

Dose - 2 caps 60-120 minutes pre-resistance training

You will need to experiement with this. For better performance during cardio and the gym I dosed 60 min pre-cardio, which was also 120 min pre-gym (i.e. I did cardio before the gym).

Kre-Alkalyn

Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2 caps 40 in pre-gym and 2 caps immediately post gym

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2 caps first thing in the morning

LDSWarrior

Awards
Im sorry I didnt specify anything verry well.

Im doing bulk training, and have gainned about 20 lbs this beggining few months.
I have been using
-Black Powder
-Pro-Rated Premium Protein

Now for the next 10 lbs I plan to use
-Whey Protein Isolate
-Ragnarok
wich has 4500mg of Combat Creatine™
[Proprietary Blend Of Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate 4500mg ]

Should I take a different Creatine with that? or will that be enough?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if your just looking for a nice cheap affordable creatine you can always get bulk creatine monohydrate at NP. Its what i use for the most part its been a staple for me for awhile now with how affordable it is there.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That's probably enough. You might want to pick up some pure CM so you load for a week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sorry I didnt specify anything verry well.

Im doing bulk training, and have gainned about 20 lbs this beggining few months.
I have been using
-Black Powder
-Pro-Rated Premium Protein

Now for the next 10 lbs I plan to use
-Whey Protein Isolate
-Ragnarok
wich has 4500mg of Combat Creatine™
[Proprietary Blend Of Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate 4500mg ]

Should I take a different Creatine with that? or will that be enough?
Ok, so you were ALREADY using a creatine product (i.e. Black Powder).

That's ENOUGH creatine re Combat Creatine (you don't need another creatine product).

I would also make sure that you're using a multivitamin, good fats, and some BCAAs (if your protein powder doesn't have them in).

And if you're bulking, remember that FOOD is your best "supplement".

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
concret there creatine is amazing havent used it in a year or so but its way cheaper now u. one pill b4 workout...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As Rosie said, with a bulk...your number 1 friend will be food, and lots of it.

I am glad to see you have chosen ragnarok, and it will not let you down. Any questions on dosing for optimal effectiveness, feel free to shout :)