Topical Fat Burner

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I've never used a topical fat burner, but wouldn't try using one for my upcoming recomp, be it penetrate, eviscerate, napalm, dermatherm, atomic meltdown, etc. What topical fb would you suggest to use. Anybody with experience with any of the topical fb's advice would be greatly appreciated.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just used a bottle of Napalm which was very slightly effective. Based on feedback so far I would go with RPN's Eviscerate

UKStrength

Eviscerate seems to be the product of choice at the moment.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate......big fan of Napalm also.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at Eviscerate on NP, and I don't see where it says the dosing protocol, therefore I can't see how long a bottle of this would last. Can anybody help me out on this?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at Eviscerate on NP, and I don't see where it says the dosing protocol, therefore I can't see how long a bottle of this would last. Can anybody help me out on this?
Not sure but my guess would be about 2-3 weeks if applying twice daily...

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Depending on where you use it and how much you use, I'd say a 6oz bottle will last 4 weeks. Use it sparingly, a little goes a long way.

I use it usually once a day, twice on a couple of days a week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are just usin it around your ab area and a small amount on arms or pec area, twice a day dosing should last 5 weeks.

For "workout and growth enhancement" which seems to be an effective, if not entirely surprising, side effect, then about 3.5-4 weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used a topical fat burner, but wouldn't try using one for my upcoming recomp, be it penetrate, eviscerate, napalm, dermatherm, atomic meltdown, etc. What topical fb would you suggest to use. Anybody with experience with any of the topical fb's advice would be greatly appreciated.
I've used both Napalm and LipoBURN, and soon to use Dermatherm. However, as mentioned, Eviscerate seems to be the rage currently (will try that sometime in the future). Generally you just follow the advice/recommendations given on the label (although you can PM a rep with further questions if required).

So long as your DIET is in order, any of them should be fine (I STILL saw results on Napalm and LipoBURN, even at BULKING calories).

Be aware that some of them (i.e. Napalm and Dermatherm) WILL cause some water retention, so once you've finished the bottle, then waiting 2-3 days will reveal their full effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both Napalm and LipoBURN, and soon to use Dermatherm. However, as mentioned, Eviscerate seems to be the rage currently (will try that sometime in the future). Generally you just follow the advice/recommendations given on the label (although you can PM a rep with further questions if required).

So long as your DIET is in order, any of them should be fine (I STILL saw results on Napalm and LipoBURN, even at BULKING calories).

Be aware that some of them (i.e. Napalm and Dermatherm) WILL cause some water retention, so once you've finished the bottle, then waiting 2-3 days will reveal their full effects.
Aren't you going to be "states-bound" sometime soon? Get with Christine and we'll have a bottle of Eviscerate ready for you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't you going to be "states-bound" sometime soon? Get with Christine and we'll have a bottle of Eviscerate ready for you.
Yes I am. 19 July I arrive. That would be awesome; thank you! :)

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the great info! And yeah, whatever I use I will only be using it on the abs and probably a little in the pec area. I saw that thread about using E pre w/o in the rpn forum, looks interesting, may have to give it a try if I go with Eviscerate :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the great info! And yeah, whatever I use I will only be using it on the abs and probably a little in the pec area. I saw that thread about using E pre w/o in the rpn forum, looks interesting, may have to give it a try if I go with Eviscerate :)
I had the most insane arm workout of my life today with Eviscerate. They keep getting better.

I will have to bring the camera to the gym next week and snap a few pictures of the borderline disgusting vascularity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey hey how come I'm not invited? jk, whats up this way Guejsn?
What do you mean, LOL? (I'd love to meet some of you that I have "met" here, and if I'm in any areas I know you are I will try to).

As for what's in the US: Sean and Applied Nutriceuticals (I want to meet the team) and photoshoots and the Olympia (since I couldn't be at the Arnold) and possible long-term employment...

PS. It's ROSIE!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I had the most insane arm workout of my life today with Eviscerate. They keep getting better.

I will have to bring the camera to the gym next week and snap a few pictures of the borderline disgusting vascularity.
Yeah, all of the reviews seem to be expressing insane workouts and overall effects, sounds awesome.

funkymnky7

Awards
Is it possible to use Eviscerate and Atomic Meltdown at the same time or is that too much? I want to use a topical fat burner for the first time and I love tanning too, so i'm a little confused as to which I should use

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible to use Eviscerate and Atomic Meltdown at the same time or is that too much? I want to use a topical fat burner for the first time and I love tanning too, so i'm a little confused as to which I should use
That would probably be too much.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have use Eviscerate in the morning an then tanned with Atomic Meltown latr in the afternoon. There are no issues with it. At the most you get some carbomer type brown things if you rub your arms later.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Are you supposed to apply 5 on/2 off (days) as itiswith manyother topicals fat burners?

2) Anything to assist with the water weight gained from these topical fat loss agents?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Are you supposed to apply 5 on/2 off (days) as itiswith manyother topicals fat burners?

2) Anything to assist with the water weight gained from these topical fat loss agents?
Although, the water retention is temporary, it can lessened by adding 1g of caffeine powder to the carrier.

funkymnky7

Awards
I have use Eviscerate in the morning an then tanned with Atomic Meltown latr in the afternoon. There are no issues with it. At the most you get some carbomer type brown things if you rub your arms later.
That sounds doable...thanks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm Target. I have had great results. Check the log in the sig. Also there have been some comparisons made to other topicals in my log by other people. So check it out if your interested!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
what would be the dosing recommendations be if one was to add clen to the carrier? may be overkill but for future reference....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be the dosing recommendations be if one was to add clen to the carrier? may be overkill but for future reference....
Check out the thread in the Avant sub-section.