VPX Stealth Gainer?
- 05-15-2009, 12:05 PM
VPX Stealth Gainer?
Has anyone heard of this yet? Do you think it's any good? They seem to only carry it at GNC but it's the deal of the day today and it's only $29.99. I was thinking about trying it out to help put on some pounds!
Muscle Amplification Lean Mass Gainer™
Creatine Nitrate, COP® (Creatinol-O-Phosphate), Creatine Leucinate, PeptoPro® and Waxy Maize!
* 545 Nutrient-Dense Anabolic Calories with 47 Grams of Protein!
* 12 Key Shotgun Compounds Research Proven to Increase Bench Press 1,108%!*
* Ignite Muscle Gene Proteins: MyoD, MRF-4, Myf-5 & Myogen up to 515%!
* Increase Lean Muscle Growth 181% & Myofibrillar Protein 107%!
* 7 Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Steady State Proteins with Di- & Tri-Peptides Hydrolysates!
* 7 Cutting Edge Creatines: Including Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Leucinate, & COP®!
* Long Chain Polymeric Waxy Maize Rapid Glycogen Super-Compensator!
* 3 Potent Anabolic Insulinogenic Agents + Beta Alanine!
Serving Size 3 Scoops
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories from Fat 45.00
Total Fat 4.00 g 6%
Saturated Fat 0.50 g 3%
Trans Fat 0.00 g
Cholesterol 60.00 mg 20%
Sodium 290.00 mg 12%
Potassium 760.00 mg 22%
Total Carbohydrate 78.00 g 26%
Dietary Fiber 4.00 g 16%
Sugars 3.00 g
Protein 47.00 g 94%
Myoblast Glycogen Super-Compensation Matrix (Glucose Polymers Isomaltulose Waxy Maize-High Molecular Weight & Chain Polymers) 0.00 **
7 Anabolic and Anti-Catabolic Steady State Proteins 47.00 g **
Myogenic Lean Mass & Power Amplification Matrix 6005.00 mg **
Insulinotrophic Transport Tri-Matrix (Creatine Leucinate Creatine Gluconate & Vanadyl Sulfate) 0.00 **
Dense Caloric Fatty Acid Matrix (Almond Safflower & Sunflower Oils MCTs and CLA) 4.00
- 05-15-2009, 01:58 PM
05-15-2009, 02:09 PM
save your money and make your own post workout shake. There is more than likely alot of crap in there you dont need.
05-15-2009, 02:16 PM
protein blended with oatmeal and milk... and maybe some olive oil or peanut butter?
I personally like to eat a protein oatmeal milk shake and then a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter
or order your own waxy maize too...
05-16-2009, 12:09 AM
05-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Too expensive when you can get 1 cups of oats, 2 scoops of whey, flaxseed oil, and a banana. Just blend those and you have a great product at a fraction of the price.
05-16-2009, 12:16 AM
05-16-2009, 10:02 AM
buy cheap vanilla whey mix it with milk even water. buy a huge bag of frozen starwberries. some sugar and fat free whip cream, EVOO and oats
2 serving weight gainer
4 scoops whey
1/2 cup oats
1 tblsp EVOO
1/4 cup whip cream
moderate carbs not much i dont count em
05-17-2009, 05:16 PM
05-22-2009, 08:39 AM
I would try to stay away from fats in your postworkout shake. Fats slow the digestion of protein and thats not what you want after a workout. You want it to digest fast and strait into your hungry muscles
05-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By xtreme1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:31 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:22 PM
- By iisahillbilly in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:47 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:46 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:13 PM