VPX Stealth Gainer?

anberlin80

Has anyone heard of this yet? Do you think it's any good? They seem to only carry it at GNC but it's the deal of the day today and it's only $29.99. I was thinking about trying it out to help put on some pounds!

Muscle Amplification Lean Mass Gainer™
Creatine Nitrate, COP® (Creatinol-O-Phosphate), Creatine Leucinate, PeptoPro® and Waxy Maize!

* 545 Nutrient-Dense Anabolic Calories with 47 Grams of Protein!
* 12 Key Shotgun Compounds Research Proven to Increase Bench Press 1,108%!*
* Ignite Muscle Gene Proteins: MyoD, MRF-4, Myf-5 & Myogen up to 515%!
* Increase Lean Muscle Growth 181% & Myofibrillar Protein 107%!
* 7 Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Steady State Proteins with Di- & Tri-Peptides Hydrolysates!
* 7 Cutting Edge Creatines: Including Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Leucinate, & COP®!
* Long Chain Polymeric Waxy Maize Rapid Glycogen Super-Compensator!
* 3 Potent Anabolic Insulinogenic Agents + Beta Alanine!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 3 Scoops
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories 540.00
Calories from Fat 45.00
Total Fat 4.00 g 6%
Saturated Fat 0.50 g 3%
Trans Fat 0.00 g
Cholesterol 60.00 mg 20%
Sodium 290.00 mg 12%
Potassium 760.00 mg 22%
Total Carbohydrate 78.00 g 26%
Dietary Fiber 4.00 g 16%
Sugars 3.00 g
Protein 47.00 g 94%
Myoblast Glycogen Super-Compensation Matrix (Glucose Polymers Isomaltulose Waxy Maize-High Molecular Weight & Chain Polymers) 0.00 **
7 Anabolic and Anti-Catabolic Steady State Proteins 47.00 g **
Myogenic Lean Mass & Power Amplification Matrix 6005.00 mg **
Insulinotrophic Transport Tri-Matrix (Creatine Leucinate Creatine Gluconate & Vanadyl Sulfate) 0.00 **
Dense Caloric Fatty Acid Matrix (Almond Safflower & Sunflower Oils MCTs and CLA) 4.00

Rah22491

Awards
save your money and make your own post workout shake. There is more than likely alot of crap in there you dont need.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
protein blended with oatmeal and milk... and maybe some olive oil or peanut butter?
I personally like to eat a protein oatmeal milk shake and then a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter :party:
or order your own waxy maize too...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Too expensive when you can get 1 cups of oats, 2 scoops of whey, flaxseed oil, and a banana. Just blend those and you have a great product at a fraction of the price.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Too expensive when you can get 1 cups of oats, 2 scoops of whey, flaxseed oil, and a banana. Just blend those and you have a great product at a fraction of the price.
yes, saves me a buck or two

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
buy cheap vanilla whey mix it with milk even water. buy a huge bag of frozen starwberries. some sugar and fat free whip cream, EVOO and oats

2 serving weight gainer
6 strawberries
4 scoops whey
1/2 cup oats
1 tblsp EVOO
1/4 cup whip cream

Cal-500-600
Protien 48g
moderate carbs not much i dont count em

ctAL

Awards
i wont lie.......

im a fan of VPX......they make great products imo

Rah22491

Awards
I would try to stay away from fats in your postworkout shake. Fats slow the digestion of protein and thats not what you want after a workout. You want it to digest fast and strait into your hungry muscles

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try to stay away from fats in your postworkout shake. Fats slow the digestion of protein and thats not what you want after a workout. You want it to digest fast and strait into your hungry muscles
4g will not matter

I havent seen this product anywhere, but VPX is top notch. as everyone said, oats and protein powder are pretty tough to beat though, maybe even throw in some wms w/ your oats and protein.