best fat burner?

C

cedrone50

Awards
Ive been workin out for about 6 months straight now and its been goin great, ive lost inches, gained muscle, and lost some good weight. But the beach season is comin up sooner than i thought and im not really where i want my body to be, so i was wonderin on a good fat burner to take while workin out so i can speed up the process a litle bit. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dcp

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to work very well, but also comes with the obvious risks(Ephedrine) so it can be a gamble if you don't know what you're doing/mess up somewhere.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been workin out for about 6 months straight now and its been goin great, ive lost inches, gained muscle, and lost some good weight. But the beach season is comin up sooner than i thought and im not really where i want my body to be, so i was wonderin on a good fat burner to take while workin out so i can speed up the process a litle bit. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Get your DIET sorted first, since you could take all the fat burners in the world, and if your diet is not targeted at your goal, then could be a waste of time and money.

Also make sure that you change up your training ~ every 4 weeks, so that your body doesn't get used to it.

As for fat burners, there are lots of effective ones out there.
Examples:
* Lean Xtreme
* DCP
* Leviathan Reloaded
* Shred Matrix
* VPX Meltdown
* Hot Rox Extreme
* Drive/RPM stack
* LipotrophinAM/Lipotrophin-PM stack
* REDuction...the list goes on (as long as you have your diet sorted, almost any of them should work for you).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
dont take this the wrong way but the best fat burner is cardio... up your cardio even without any supps and you will see changes in your body then add some of the recommended supps listed above, trust me taking fat burners alone and not doing cardio is a waste of your money, there's no such magical pill out there!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Diet and cardio brah! BUT... there are some really good fat burners out! Lean Extreme, Leviathan Reloaded & DCP, Meltdown, and the newest one that I am using and having pretty good results with thus far, is Lipo-6 Black. ECA DEFINITELY works as well, but have to be a little more cautious with it.

Korben

Korben

Awards
HIIT!! 100%
Agree 100%... HIIT ripped the last bit of BF of me last year with some napalm. Not to say I am a bad ass or anything but you could use my abs to make shaved ice. last year that is not now. I suggest something with a jump rope that is what I used. 30 secs on 30 off.. for 10-15 minutes. When I say on i mean on like rocky in the movies...

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
cardio and good diet....but I love recreate....used it a few months ago and now just started again...controls my appetite and helps me shed fat...noticeably

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lean extreme and recreate is a sick stack. scorch and dcp would make another. neovar and any of the other burners stated in this thread would work too. eca and lean extreme for the win.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Yohimbine 10mg

May cause spontaneous human combustion.

C

cedrone50

Awards
well thanks guys and yes i do, do HIIT training and my diet is legit so a lot of my results have come from just that so i was just gunna try a fat burner to speed it up a little but once again thanks and if any body has anything else to say then go for it