Pro-NOS

GNCPOV

Awards
Pro-NOS is a solid protein from what I have seen, it is mainly composed of the coveted whey peptide fractions which are among the fastest digesting proteins that make it ideal for post-workout recovery. It also boasts the "designer fats" like muscle milk does, the MCT's that get burned preferentially for energy and also CLA, which is a muscle toner. This is the reason why it also recommend taking a serving BEFORE a workout (well, that and so you run out faster and buy more, of course). The taste is also surprisingly good.

MRI has been historically a good brand in my eye, and their protein delivers as well as many of their other products.

Davidlee

It says burns a good percent of belly fat and i know that its impossible to target a area to lose weight but maybe they have had a large amount of people recieve a large amount of fat loss from that area? but people also say they gain unwanted pounds which is a scare of mine since i am tryin to tone my abs and arms.. has anyone gained bad weight?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
If you ask me dude you're not going to gain unwanted weight from a protein powder, whether it be something like Muscle Milk or a more "standard" shake. That is going to come down to the rest of your diet and how you incorporate the protein shakes into that. I have a friend who used Pro-NOS and loves it, although I have never tried it so I can't give any first hand experience.

So to answer your question....Is Pro-NOS ITSELF going to make you add unwanted fat??? NO, not at all.

Davidlee

good because i bought it and i'm stacking with lipo 6 black and healthy diet and exercise.. hopefully i will see some good results

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
pro nos gives me a good pump. check your local gnc or vit shoppe bc they are usually on clearance due to date and nobody buying them. or at least its that way in richmond.

Davidlee

I got a 3lb bottle for 36.85.. they had the wrong price on it so they had to sell it me for that price

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
good because i bought it and i'm stacking with lipo 6 black and healthy diet and exercise.. hopefully i will see some good results
That's good man. Like I said it will all come down to your overall diet. If someone blames unwanted weight gain on a protein drink it's THEIR fault...noone or nothing elses.

pro nos gives me a good pump. check your local gnc or vit shoppe bc they are usually on clearance due to date and nobody buying them. or at least its that way in richmond.
Same here in Pittsburgh man. They are really cheap here right now. I want to say less than $30. I'm already stocked up very well on some protein or else I would be taking advantage of this.

Davidlee

ha everything is marked down in my local gnc as wel.. im buying it up

GNCPOV

Awards
Nationally, Pro-NOS has not been a terribly popular protein for whatever reason. People tend to migrate toward the cheaper Optimum and GNC brands over the higher quality MRI products. I'm not surprised to hear that many GNC's are marking them down to push them out of the store. Beware of those markdowns however, if they are anything below the national price of 43.99 right now (the current sale price), the manager is probably looking to eliminate it altogether, so stock up on it!

Davidlee

Yeh, these are 48.99 on sale b/c of the expiration date coming up.. ima wait till last day and go buy some

ctAL

Awards
i used one bottle of the vanilla flavor before............dunno if it was just my clean eating but i swear i got leaner in the stomach

Davidlee

what you eat daily? like i have a hard time deciding whether or not putting seasons on my grilled chicken is gonna make my stomach bulge

shotdead42

Awards
i used it before, when i was trying to gain weight; i mean i didnt think it gained a large amount of weight for me but i did see improvement.
When i took it i wasnt as experienced as i am now. but i might try it again

just one thing to note.

it is VERY exspensive(for me).
Chocolate Tastes AMAZING, its so good in water.. it was like a chocolate milk shake.. i dunno how they made it so good....
but very $$.

i mean theres no hurt in trying it, well goodluck...

Davidlee

2 days on it so far.. i like it.. gonna wait it out to see if i get any detailed results

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nationally, Pro-NOS has not been a terribly popular protein for whatever reason. People tend to migrate toward the cheaper Optimum and GNC brands over the higher quality MRI products. I'm not surprised to hear that many GNC's are marking them down to push them out of the store. Beware of those markdowns however, if they are anything below the national price of 43.99 right now (the current sale price), the manager is probably looking to eliminate it altogether, so stock up on it!
:rofl:

ctAL

Awards
if you follow the recc. serving..........its insane.

itll be gone in 9 days.

Davidlee

thats what i was curious about.. its a big container but only for 9 days lmao

Davidlee

lmao 0nly place i have to get anything is gnc and aint no saving money there..