RPM or Recreate??

enthusedguy07

Awards
I posted the last couple days with ideas on what I would like to do, but now I'm changing my mind some. I don't like stimulants, but if they're mild I am fine with it. This brings me to my next question. Of RPM or Recreate, which would have less of a stimulant jittery effect if either?

Originally I had an idea on what I wanted to take to get much leaner while maintaining and to some degree increase strength. So I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

I think I will take IGF-2 instead of Drive, along with DCP, and either one of the above RPM or Recreate. These allows for me to increase my strength and muscle comp through the IGF-2, lean up through a non-stim in DCP, and decrease fat as well as intensify my workouts with either RPM or Recreate without too much of a stimulant. Let me know which of these which be the better addition based on your personal experiences or extensive knowledge on these products. Thoughts on the stack would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Loki003

Awards
Im doing something very similar to what you are thinking. IGF-2, DCP/Lev, and Glycobol, it is working pretty well.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Nice Loki sounds good. I was hoping some members would give their input on RPM and Recreate since those are the two I'm trying to decide between. With IGF-2 and DCP both seem to make sense as a third component.

Since I have not used either RPM or Recreate maybe users could give their experiences. Hopefully neither of them cause major jittery stim like effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted the last couple days with ideas on what I would like to do, but now I'm changing my mind some. I don't like stimulants, but if they're mild I am fine with it. This brings me to my next question. Of RPM or Recreate, which would have less of a stimulant jittery effect if either?

Originally I had an idea on what I wanted to take to get much leaner while maintaining and to some degree increase strength. So I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

I think I will take IGF-2 instead of Drive, along with DCP, and either one of the above RPM or Recreate. These allows for me to increase my strength and muscle comp through the IGF-2, lean up through a non-stim in DCP, and decrease fat as well as intensify my workouts with either RPM or Recreate without too much of a stimulant. Let me know which of these which be the better addition based on your personal experiences or extensive knowledge on these products. Thoughts on the stack would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.
Derrick, as I said to you before in PMs, RPM does NOT give a "stimulant jittery" effect at all, but rather a SMOOTH energy. Your training sessions wil definitely benefit from it, and you will notice leaning effects as well (my flatmate used the Drive/RPM stack last year while he was bulking, and he noticed that he stayed pretty lean and didn't gain much fat at all, even at the excess calories).

I have already given you my thoughts on appropriate stacks.

Mike Monto

Awards
I just got off rpm and i was using it as a vascular pump(pre workout formula). I felt almost nothing and was sometimes even tired during workout. My brother took it as well and felt nothing. Also, the fact that you need to take it at least an hour before workout is severely inconvenient.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I used RPM and loved it.

I'll be using it agian in the near future.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Rosie. I know you have given your input to me in PMs, which I greatly appreciate. Do you know how much caffeine is in each serving of RPM? And I've decided to use IGF-2 instead of Drive based on my above comments. Hopefully that sounds like a well planned idea.

In response to Recreate, does anyone have experience with this product? I've read great reviews on it, but would it be better than RPM for my particular stack is the question. Also, like above if someone knows the caffeine amount in Recreate that would be helpful as well.

Also thanks to both Mike and Dizmal for your feedback on RPM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I know you have given your input to me in PMs, which I greatly appreciate. Do you know how much caffeine is in each serving of RPM? And I've decided to use IGF-2 instead of Drive based on my above comments. Hopefully that sounds like a well planned idea.

In response to Recreate, does anyone have experience with this product? I've read great reviews on it, but would it be better than RPM for my particular stack is the question. Also, like above if someone knows the caffeine amount in Recreate that would be helpful as well.

Also thanks to both Mike and Dizmal for your feedback on RPM.
I can't tell you the exact amount of caffeine in RPM, since it is a proprietory blend; but I CAN tell you that's it's about the equivalent of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.

Either Drive or IGF-2 would work well. Drive IS designed to be stacked with RPM for most effective results, just so you know, and it IS a definition/performance stack (so you WILL achieve your goals using that; as well as it being cheaper, if cost is an issue). However, as you know, IGF-2 is my personal favourite re recomping, so yeah, by all means.

I'm actually using RPM, Drive, IGF-2, AND DCP all at the moment (amongst a lot of other things).

Just so you know, RPM is primarily an "energy" product (that has many other beneficial "recomping" effects), whilst Recreate is primarily a "fat burner".

re recreate, look around for some reviews/logs on Recreate (there might be some in the USP Labs subforum as well).

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I've used both Recreate and RPM. Neither are very "stimmy" and i'm generally sensitive to stims.

They both give laid back, smooth energy. RPM helps you throw the weights around and Recreate just give solid energy.

For losing weight solely i'd give the nod to Recreate. If you want to throw the weights around, increase lifts and recomp. I'd go RPM.

Since you already are using DCP i'd maybe go with RPM just to increase strength and lean out a bit at the same time.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Rosie and Dizmal. Great feedback from the both of you. I'd like to try Drive, but I don't want to take too many products plus trying to be cost efficient. So if I took DCP and RPM, doesn't it sound more logical to take IGF-2 instead of Drive if what I'm trying to accomplish is increase strength and muscle comp, get really lean and drop a decent amount of bodyfat, as well as intensify my workouts without much of a stimulant feeling. By the way I'm 6'1, 205, and 13.6% bodyfat

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie and Dizmal. Great feedback from the both of you. I'd like to try Drive, but I don't want to take too many products plus trying to be cost efficient. So if I took DCP and RPM, doesn't it sound more logical to take IGF-2 instead of Drive if what I'm trying to accomplish is increase strength and muscle comp, get really lean and drop a decent amount of bodyfat, as well as intensify my workouts without much of a stimulant feeling. By the way I'm 6'1, 205, and 13.6% bodyfat
DCP/IGF-2/RPM would be fine. Ultimately it's YOUR choice to make.

Just DON'T expect to lose a LOT of bodyfat, since recomping is actually a very slow, hard process. Make sure that you have your DIET manipulated RIGHT (I cannot stress this enough!)

enthusedguy07

Awards
Okay thanks much Rosie. Your expertise is always appreciated. I cannot stress that enough. My diet is strict, but based on your last comments, is there a different supplement I should take or change one thing for another to achieve my above goals. That is to lose bodyfat mostly while gaining some strength in the process.

Your help initially with my first stack worked so well, so I value your opinion. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay thanks much Rosie. Your expertise is always appreciated. I cannot stress that enough. My diet is strict, but based on your last comments, is there a different supplement I should take or change one thing for another to achieve my above goals. That is to lose bodyfat mostly while gaining some strength in the process.

Your help initially with my first stack worked so well, so I value your opinion. Thanks!
You do NOT need to ask me this mutiple times, when I have ALREADY answered you. You just need to make up your OWN mind!

enthusedguy07

Awards
I'm asking if I should substitute one supplement for another or change to a completely different product to achieve my desired results. You answer my question by dismissing my stack as saying it won't decrease bodyfat much, but offer no alternate ideas. These forums are for gathering information in order to make a proper decision, which is what I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to be unappreciative because I am reakky thankful for everyone's feedback.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
It's not that the stack is bad. It's what you're trying to accomplish that makes it work slow.

Losing fat while gaining muscle is pretty tuff. Recomping as said is a slow process. There are literally dozens of stacks and supps that could be recommended. What you have is good.

You just need to set your goal, make your plan and stick with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm asking if I should substitute one supplement for another or change to a completely different product to achieve my desired results. You answer my question by dismissing my stack as saying it won't decrease bodyfat much, but offer no alternate ideas. These forums are for gathering information in order to make a proper decision, which is what I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to be unappreciative because I am reakky thankful for everyone's feedback.
I didn't dismiss the stack (for a recomp that stack would work excellently).

I said that if you're trying to gain muscle mass and strength, then you shouldn't expect to lose a lot of fat. Recomping is a very precise artform (Hell, I just spent 4 weeks recomping. I may have gained ~3kg (i.e. 6.6lb) of lean body mass (and greatly improved my strength since the first week I started back in the gym after my cast came off 6/7 weeks ago), but I only lost 0.085kg (i.e. 0.187lb) of bodyfat!!!) If you can't be patient and put in the time and effort necessary, and would rather just lose fat (and maintain what you have re muscle), then concentrate on that.

Simply out, if your diet is too low in calories (or carbohydrates) or you're doing too much cardio (i.e. more energy deficiency), then you can NOT expect to gain muscle and strength (to do that you need to be eating ABOVE maintenance). If you're calorie cycling, then recomping WILL happen; but it IS slow.

enthusedguy07

Awards
I totally understand what both of you are saying. I really do. I am patient and have been working out for about 12 years consistently. Based on some members recommendations, most notably Rosie, SamBoz, AK, and some others I took IGF-2, Neovar, and DCP and put on some good size and gained alot of strength while not gaining too much weight.

Now my emphasis is to get substantially ripped and my question is based on the above supplements, which ones would help me get to that level? Maybe the stack I have is good like you both said, but not right for what I'm trying to accomplish at this time. Am I just doing another recomp rather than a fat loss type stack? Just trying to get on the right track and not waste my time. Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 is a great product, actually my favourite in the entire Applied Nutriceuticals' line-up of herbal anabolics. DCP has established itself as an essential supplement in body recomposition. Recreate and RPM are excellent products in their own rights. The decision regarding which of Recreate or RPM to take can be done based on establishing certain knock-out criteria and sticking to them. That way, your decision will be as objective as possible.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I totally understand what both of you are saying. I really do. I am patient and have been working out for about 12 years consistently. Based on some members recommendations, most notably Rosie, SamBoz, AK, and some others I took IGF-2, Neovar, and DCP and put on some good size and gained alot of strength while not gaining too much weight.

Now my emphasis is to get substantially ripped and my question is based on the above supplements, which ones would help me get to that level? Maybe the stack I have is good like you both said, but not right for what I'm trying to accomplish at this time. Am I just doing another recomp rather than a fat loss type stack? Just trying to get on the right track and not waste my time. Thanks.

Why don't you figure out what you want to do and then get back to us? We're going in circles here! :006:

Getting ripped is cutting.

Adding muscle while losing some fat is a recomp.

You're not going to get substantially ripped going through a recomp. You cut a bit of fat while adding more beef. You look bigger. But you won't be ripped.

If you want to be ripped. Stick with what you have and add Recreate. Recreate and RPM are a bit much when taken together. I was sweating like a fat lady at a buffet when I was on both. So I wouldn't recommend using both at the same time, especially if you don't like stims.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Dizmal and Strat for those thoughts. I am naturally more muscular rather than leaner. Its easIER and I stress on the IER to put on muscle and size, where leaning up is more of a challenge. Sorry if my posts have caused circles, but I am looking to get ripped and not another recomp.

So would you guys think a stack of IGF-2, DCP, and Recreate be a good one for my goals? Or would you add or substitute something? Like other products I've mentioned would be Drive or Glycobol? Thanks and now hopefully the discussions will be easier since I've explained I'm looking to cut.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is great pre-workout, but it's not a fat burned...Recreate doesn't do much stim-wise, nor did I see any significant fat loss while using it.

Your recomp is going to be most dependent on your diet, so I would use RPM; at least then you'll have some great workouts.

Some swear by Recreate, but I'm just not one of them.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Irish, but I'm looking to cut rather than recomp, so based on most of the members feedback thus far they have explained Recreate to be more helpful for a cut than RPM, which is what I'm trying to do. Let me know if this stack looks promising or if I change something or include Glycobol. Thanks.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Any other feedback on the Recreate, DCP, IGF-2 stack? I'm wanting to really cut up without taking too much of a stimulant, which is why I arrived at this stack. Let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any other feedback on the Recreate, DCP, IGF-2 stack? I'm wanting to really cut up without taking too much of a stimulant, which is why I arrived at this stack. Let me know your thoughts on this matter.
If you're going for a cut, then I would recommend Drive/RPM/DCP, as I first mentioned, since IGF-2 (whilst giving great gains) IS more of a recomp product. You might even want to do Drive/RPM/Lean Xtreme.

This is my final say here, since you've been given everything and still feel the need for repetition and seem to want someone else to decide for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If one plans to cut, and not to recomp, one might prefer Drive to IGF-2. Although IGF-2 can also be used on a cut, Drive would be more effective, if one had to choose between the two for that purpose. Ideally, the two should be stacked, but if one were confronted with an either/or decision for a cut, Drive should be preferred.
I would recommend either of the following, based on your current product choices and your level of stim-sensitivity:

Drive/DCP/Eviscerate
Drive/DCP/Lean Xtreme
Drive/DCP/Recreate
Drive/DCP/Lipotrophin-PM

These are the same choices I suggested in my May 13th PM to you, except that I did not mention Recreate at all in my recommendations, as you wanted a stim-free stack. I only added Recreate now because it is on your list and has a low-stim content.

Good luck!

enthusedguy07

Awards
I'm not trying to be repetitous, but rather getting as much info as possible. I know some questions seem to be addressed more than once. I think both of you have given great ideas and I will do a stack similar to one of those.

My last idea is implementing Anabolic Pump into the stack. First, it doesn't seem to be much of a stimulant, but could offer lots of leaning properties. So my final idea was to stack IGF-2 or Drive with DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Anabolic Pump. How does this sound?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im in a similiar position as you gains wise i want to get leaner cut the fat but gain strength/muscle im going to be taking this stack.

DCP/Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Xtreme with bulk creatine mono, Xtend, multi, and whey powder i believe this will give me the results i want and since were both in a similiar situation you should look at this too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in a similiar position as you gains wise i want to get leaner cut the fat but gain strength/muscle im going to be taking this stack.

DCP/Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Xtreme with bulk creatine mono, Xtend, multi, and whey powder i believe this will give me the results i want and since were both in a similiar situation you should look at this too.
He's trying to avoid stims.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not trying to be repetitous, but rather getting as much info as possible. I know some questions seem to be addressed more than once. I think both of you have given great ideas and I will do a stack similar to one of those.

My last idea is implementing Anabolic Pump into the stack. First, it doesn't seem to be much of a stimulant, but could offer lots of leaning properties. So my final idea was to stack IGF-2 or Drive with DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Anabolic Pump. How does this sound?
Anabolic Pump has no stimulants whatever. I like to look at it as an intelligent nutrient partitioner: it disposes glucose efficiently to skeletal muscle cells by appropriately stimulating specific glucose transport proteins, known as GLUT-4, while supporting the inhibition of glucose and fat storage in adipocytes. So, it can be an effective leaning and fat-loss tool.

enthusedguy07

Awards
So Strat would the stack I said above of IGF-2 or Drive, DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Anabolic Pump be ideal for what I'm trying to accomplish. This stack seems like it will definitely help me get quite cut while possibly increasing my strength some in the process.

I think I have got to a point where I know what I want to do. It is just mixing and matching the supps to the desired levels. My gut keeps telling me to go with IGF-2 over Drive, but here are my stack ideas and let me know which sounds the most appropriate for first and foremost losing fat and maybe gaining some strength in the gym at the same time.

** IGF-2, DCP, Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Pump
** Drive, Recreate, Anabolic Pump
** IGF-2, DCP, Recreate, Anabolic Pump
** Drive, DCP, Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Pump

All sound good, but input would be appreciated.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
honestly I think that is a bit muuch for any of them... to cut really work on your diet. IMO I would definitely keep drive in the mix for leaning out as you want to do. It benefits me in that aspect. I have not used DCP, but I have heard it is a great product as well as lean xtreme, however anabolic pump did nothing for me (it seems to be hit or miss). I would suggest Drive, DCP, and Yellow Gold (a bulk cheaper nutrient repartioner than AP).

Hopefully this helps some...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The stacks are so similiar its really up to you your gonna get similiar results on all to be honest the difference between one and the other may not be that apparent go with what you want you said you want IGF-2 then go for it if i had to pick one the first one but really there similiar enough it wont matter.

Diet and exercise are the key they make up the bulk of your gains/loses even with these stacks you need proper diet and cardio to accomplish your goals.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly I think that is a bit muuch for any of them... to cut really work on your diet. IMO I would definitely keep drive in the mix for leaning out as you want to do. It benefits me in that aspect. I have not used DCP, but I have heard it is a great product as well as lean xtreme, however anabolic pump did nothing for me (it seems to be hit or miss). I would suggest Drive, DCP, and Yellow Gold (a bulk cheaper nutrient repartioner than AP).

Hopefully this helps some...
Are you familiar with the historical evolution of Yellow Gold and Anabolic Pump? And their differences?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you familiar with the historical evolution of Yellow Gold and Anabolic Pump? And their differences?
Please inform me... Can't say that I am. I suggested YG because it is cheaper and so if he were to purchase it and it not do anything for him he simply would not lose as much.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Texas Lifter for your insight and experience with Anabolic Pump. I do not know Yellow Gold at all and would be interested in some great feedback from Strategic on this. What stack would you pick Strategic?

Thanks JumpShot for your post. I do agree that diet is the most essential and I feel like my diet is quite good. I'm looking for the best stack to help get cut in addition to my diet. Yeah I'm leaning towards IGF-2, but many members have stated Drive would be the better choice between the two. If I went with the first stack is there something that should be altered within to make it that much more effective.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Texas Lifter for your insight and experience with Anabolic Pump. I do not know Yellow Gold at all and would be interested in some great feedback from Strategic on this. What stack would you pick Strategic?

Thanks JumpShot for your post. I do agree that diet is the most essential and I feel like my diet is quite good. I'm looking for the best stack to help get cut in addition to my diet. Yeah I'm leaning towards IGF-2, but many members have stated Drive would be the better choice between the two. If I went with the first stack is there something that should be altered within to make it that much more effective.
Look up Yellow Gold on nutraplanet. it is a bulk powder.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Nothing comes up besides a video piece on Nutraplanet. Anabolic Pump seems to be a legit product recommended by many. Also I'm looking to cut not bulk. The first or fourth stack still look the best, which has only one difference Drive or IGF-2.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nothing comes up besides a video piece on Nutraplanet. Anabolic Pump seems to be a legit product recommended by many. Also I'm looking to cut not bulk. The first or fourth stack still look the best, which has only one difference Drive or IGF-2.
its a bulk powder, not used to bulk.... bulk powder is bulk product. If you go with AP good luck, but it's pretty hit or miss.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I do not know Yellow Gold at all and would be interested in some great feedback from Strategic on this. What stack would you pick Strategic?
I did not want to weigh-in on this anymore, but I will respond to your question, since it was specifically directed at me. Briefly, on Yellow Gold. It is a great product, as many users are very satisfied with it. From a product development point of view, it was infact, one of the beta-versions of Anabolic Pump. Subsequently, Anabolic Pump received several further tweaks for improvement. I personally use Anabolic Pump, and have never used Yellow Gold. It should be a great product, though, given that it was a spin-off of Anabolic Pump.

Now, to your stack options. Obviously, the ultimate choice is yours, but since you requested my direct opinion, I would recommend:

Drive, DCP, Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Pump.

Drive is actually a very good alternative to IGF-2 in this scheme of things. To my mind, it tends to be underestimated sometimes. There are currently few natural anabolics that are able to induce a comparable improvement in the synthesis of testosterone via a direct mimicking of testosterone and a cAMP-dependent boosting of the levels of a Leydig-cell cholesterol-transfer protein, known as steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StaR). The related effects on steroidogenesis (production of androgens, especially testosterone) and spermatogenesis (the production of sperms) are fairly well known. cAMP activation is crucial for many metabolic processes, including fat loss, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, cortisol modulation, insulin sensitivity, and so on. Drive does this (cAMP activation) especially well, not to mention its direct impact on halting catabolism, inducing anabolism, boosting libido, and triggering fat loss. You should enjoy Drive.

DCP and Lean Xtreme will complement Drive nicely, to help regulate cortisol-related visceral-adipose-tissue fat accumulation, increase fatty-acid oxidation, and support muscle preservation in the presence of fat loss.

Anabolic Pump can be used during a cut, a recomp, or a bulk to optimize nutrient partitioning.

Let us know how you finally decide.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Strategic I think after listening to everyone's opinions and personal feedback I have decided to take the stack you recommended of Drive, DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Anabolic Pump. This was the stack I was leaning towards with the exception of Drive, but after researching it more and more I think it makes the most sense. This is what I have decided. I will keep many of you informed on how it goes. I appreciate everyone's input. I really do. Thanks.