T-911/DTHC stack

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running this a couple months before my PH cycle and was wondering how long I should run it and what dosages? And should I do something like 5 on two off or just take them every day?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running this a couple months before my PH cycle and was wondering how long I should run it and what dosages? And should I do something like 5 on two off or just take them every day?
Just a thought, but this would probably be better run after your PH cycle..

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is going to be this:

MMV2 for 6 weeks
CEL P-Mag for 6 weeks
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
Inhibit-e
CEL PCT Assist
Diesel Test Hardcore

Would I fit T-911 in here somewhere? Like possibly on-cycle?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
If I were to run a standalone cycle of T-911, how long should I do it and would I need any kind of pct?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is going to be this:

MMV2 for 6 weeks
CEL P-Mag for 6 weeks
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
Inhibit-e
CEL PCT Assist
Diesel Test Hardcore

Would I fit T-911 in here somewhere? Like possibly on-cycle?
Use it for PCT.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Would I add it to the stuff I already have for PCT or replace something with it?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Would I add it to the stuff I already have for PCT or replace something with it?
I don't like ATD, so I would drop the inhibit-e... but that is just me. You could use it alongside what you have.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i must say i really like CEL's pct assist. i think it gets most of the angles covered from a natural standpoint. DTHC is also incredible for pct. but as far as adding anti-e, i would either low dose it or not use it. for the t-911 you could either stack it during pct or make ur pct go on for 8 weeks and after the pct assist is empty go ahead with the t-911

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah! I was wondering when someone would get around to running these 2 together ... Yah after or instead of a cycle...