Slim xtreme amd lean FX dosing times

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I just got these in and was curious about times for dosing of the lean fx. It says take 3 times spread out over day. Should I take first dose upon waking with the slim x or with breakfast? I workout around 5pm so should middle dose be just prior to workout or with afternoon meal around 4?

Thanks for the help

stevche

stevche

Awards
hey mate,

if your unsure, theres a lot of good info on the AX website as well as in their section of this forum.. Anyway from what i've gathered the general consensus from the company reps is:

- Take 1cap SX + 1cap LFX soon as you wake up. It would be preferable not to take it with breakfast, however if your stomach starts giving you trouble, then you would probably want to have it with breakfast. This may effect absorption, but i dont think it will make or break your overall results. Just keep your pills at your bedside along with a bottle of water, soon as you wake, take em!... Do what you gotta do, shower, sh*t, shave, get changed etc, and if your anything like me, this will take you about 20-30min.. and then you can get into your breaky!

2nd Dose of LFX - Take 4 hours after your first. If you wake up at 7, you will be having your 2nd dose just before lunchtime around 11ish.

3rd dose - Immediately post workout. So if your working out at 5pm, your 3rd dose will be around 6-7, depending how long your work out for.. which is a pretty good dosage spread throughout the day

these recommendations are pretty much based on the times at when your cortisol as at its highest i.e. Upon waking up, and after working out (applies to cardio also). This will help you get the most out of LeanFX

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I took Slim X yesterday around 645 and it was about 1245am before crashing out. seems to be pretty good energy wise and appetite suppression was ok. definitely didn't get munchies during day but didn't have problems eating. This am I took slim x and lean fx at 515am. Got to gym around 6 and did some upper body. finished and ate breakfast at 750am. so 4 hrs after first dose is around 9 which is before next meal. i didn't have any problems taking it on empty stomach this am so I assume it's ok to take 2nd dose on empty stomach also. definitely looking forward to the end result.

Thanks for the responses.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I just got these in and was curious about times for dosing of the lean fx. It says take 3 times spread out over day. Should I take first dose upon waking with the slim x or with breakfast? I workout around 5pm so should middle dose be just prior to workout or with afternoon meal around 4?

Thanks for the help
I would say take first dose in the AM with slimx and the nexttwo doses pre and post workout