prime or stoked and fb

at1010

Awards
  • Established
a guy at my gym was telling me to try taking a supp like prime or stoked and then also taking a fat burner like animal cuts or something similar to help get bigger and burn stomach fat at the same time....does this even make sense to you guys?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a guy at my gym was telling me to try taking a supp like prime or stoked and then also taking a fat burner like animal cuts or something similar to help get bigger and burn stomach fat at the same time....does this even make sense to you guys?
You can most certainly take both a fat burner and Stoked as part of your goal to burn fat. The biggest thing will your diet and training but these can help you achive your goal. Best of luck bro.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man...in that case y dont i read about more guys doing this it there side effects to doing both or these at the same time or are guys just worried they are not gunna get there moneys worth out of the prime/stoked??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could actually take PRIME/Stoked and a fat-burner all together. Add in a nutrient repartitioner like Anabolic-Pump and you would have a killer recomp stack...

What do you AI guys think?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a really awesome stack!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
explain nutrient repartionier cause this is a stak i might try this summer if you can give me all the details and dosage

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
explain nutrient repartionier cause this is a stak i might try this summer if you can give me all the details and dosage
Look into Anabolic-Pump - It allows you to continue to eat carbohydrates and be assured that they will be shuttled and stored in muscle cells. This will lead to expedited muscle gain, recovery and the all day 'food-pump'...