pea effectiveness

  1. pea effectiveness


    im running into some trouble with pea, it is not working for me as well as normal within the last couple days. is this because of my lack of sleep? or perhaps increased sugar intake? or is it a tolerance build up?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    im running into some trouble with pea, it is not working for me as well as normal within the last couple days. is this because of my lack of sleep? or perhaps increased sugar intake? or is it a tolerance build up?
    It needs to be taken with some form of MAO inhibitor to make it effective. This prevents it from being broken down quickly in the body.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It needs to be taken with some form of MAO inhibitor to make it effective. This prevents it from being broken down quickly in the body.
    Bingo.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Bingo.
    Mr. Duck approves ahahahaha. Drake duck lol!! Dam I miss that game yo (Cel Damage).
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. im using yohimbine and l-tyrosine, still no luck... do you think lack of sleep could effect it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Mr. Duck approves ahahahaha. Drake duck lol!! Dam I miss that game yo (Cel Damage).
    LOL! Man we need to hit that game up again in the near future.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    im using yohimbine and l-tyrosine, still no luck... do you think lack of sleep could effect it?
    How long have you been on it, and at what dose?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Tolerance.. You have to take breaks from it...take some time off and then try again. Try to cycle it's use and try an mao-b inhibitor with it.

  9. only been using it regularly for like 3 days, but ive been told to limit sugar intake. im going to give it a shot today and see how that works. yesterday i had luck with pea after my workout (perhaps because it lowered my blood sugar levels)

  10. How much are you taking? If you want to really notice it's effects and you aren't taking a hefty mao-b inhibitor, you have to take several grams. You should still notice something from taking 1 gram, but 2-3 grams without an mao-b, on an empty stomache, should produce some decent effects.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Effectiveness of Turkesterone
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM
  2. Guggul effectiveness
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
  3. Effectiveness of HCG on Cycle
    By monsterbox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 06:17 AM
  4. Effectiveness of 3-beta?
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in