pea effectiveness

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
im running into some trouble with pea, it is not working for me as well as normal within the last couple days. is this because of my lack of sleep? or perhaps increased sugar intake? or is it a tolerance build up?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running into some trouble with pea, it is not working for me as well as normal within the last couple days. is this because of my lack of sleep? or perhaps increased sugar intake? or is it a tolerance build up?
It needs to be taken with some form of MAO inhibitor to make it effective. This prevents it from being broken down quickly in the body.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It needs to be taken with some form of MAO inhibitor to make it effective. This prevents it from being broken down quickly in the body.
Bingo. :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
im using yohimbine and l-tyrosine, still no luck... do you think lack of sleep could effect it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:borladuck: Mr. Duck approves ahahahaha. Drake duck lol!! Dam I miss that game yo (Cel Damage).
LOL! Man we need to hit that game up again in the near future.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using yohimbine and l-tyrosine, still no luck... do you think lack of sleep could effect it?
How long have you been on it, and at what dose?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tolerance.. You have to take breaks from it...take some time off and then try again. Try to cycle it's use and try an mao-b inhibitor with it.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
only been using it regularly for like 3 days, but ive been told to limit sugar intake. im going to give it a shot today and see how that works. yesterday i had luck with pea after my workout (perhaps because it lowered my blood sugar levels)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much are you taking? If you want to really notice it's effects and you aren't taking a hefty mao-b inhibitor, you have to take several grams. You should still notice something from taking 1 gram, but 2-3 grams without an mao-b, on an empty stomache, should produce some decent effects.