USP labs Anabolic Pump?

Nate101

Awards
How effective is this product??? I've read so many opposing views that i'm quite confused whether or not to purchase...

I'm looking to cut bodyfat% and this product claims that it will allow me to continue eating carbs without increase in fat and possible increase in muscle size...

sounds too good to be true...

I would appreciate any sincere feedback...

coneytt

Awards
I am on a modified version of the Android stack, and no bull, the stack increased my size tremendously. My bench went from 225 8 times to 315 4 times, in the course of 40 days.

Do the stack! AP by itself is like doing partial squats. Though you will get good results, you will get much better results going deep...ie. taking the stack. Try the stack for 30days, 1/3 of the cycle, I guarantee you will wanna finish the other 60 days...

Oh yeah, I'm not a rep, nor have any endorsements. I am an average joe getting good results from this product.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I am on a modified version of the Android stack, and no bull, the stack increased my size tremendously. My bench went from 225 8 times to 315 4 times, in the course of 40 days.

Do the stack! AP by itself is like doing partial squats. Though you will get good results, you will get much better results going deep...ie. taking the stack. Try the stack for 30days, 1/3 of the cycle, I guarantee you will wanna finish the other 60 days...

Oh yeah, I'm not a rep, nor have any endorsements. I am an average joe getting good results from this product.
yup yup works for me:wave2:

Nate101

Awards
Stacking a fat burner...(most likely recreate) and anabolic pump... Curios about anabolic pump. How effective is anabolic pump?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking a fat burner...(most likely recreate) and anabolic pump... Curios about anabolic pump. How effective is anabolic pump?
Anabolic Pump is a uniquely potent product that dramatically supports glucose disposal into skeletal muscle tissue via the translocation of so-called specialized glucose transport proteins known as GLUT-4. Beyond this, it supports the inhibition of glucose storage in adipose cells. It does this completely independently of insulin. Put differently in simple terms, when you consume carbohydrates, Anabolic Pump force-feeds your muscle cells with required glucose, while ensuring there is no deposit of glucose in fat cells. Ordinarily without Anabolic Pump, once you consume carbohydrates, metabolic processes in the body will ultimately lead to the secretion of insulin to dispose of those carbohydrates. But, because insulin is a non-discriminating glucose disposer and storage hormone, both muscle tissue and fat cells will be fed with the carbohydrates, possibly leading to fat gain. Besides, insulin spikes occurring around times of carbohydrate intake can lead to a series of metabolic dysfunctions under certain conditions.

See also: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/113977-six-pack-stack.html

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
thanks i want to run ap/recreate in a cut. is there a better supp to take with ap for a bulk or lean recomp

Nate101

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback...very appreciated... Also, I was curious as to how anabolic pump differs from glycobol???

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
thanks i want to run ap/recreate in a cut. is there a better supp to take with ap for a bulk or lean recomp
prime is real good IMHO I'm using it in a recomp right now it gets better every week

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a bulk or lean recomp, you can stack Anabolic Pump and PRIME. Some go one step further to stack Anabolic Pump, PRIME, and PowerFULL for the ultimate Asteroid Stack, a very versatile stack indeed.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i have tried it for about 4 weeks and did notice recomp effects. IMO its a great product and if you have not tried it, i defininetly recommend it. Not to mention i have NEVER been disappointed by USPlabs products(PowerFULL, ReCreate)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When AP first came out I too read a lot of conflicting reports so I avoided it. I was also pretty cautious when it came to carb intake as I tend to gain too much fat when I do being and endo type. I should not have listened to the the negative hype as I respond very well to AP, seems much better than I do to Pslin. I just ordered 4 more bottles. Prime is definitely a good stack with AP. I will be running these off and one for quite a while.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
When AP first came out I too read a lot of conflicting reports so I avoided it. I was also pretty cautious when it came to carb intake as I tend to gain too much fat when I do being and endo type. I should not have listened to the the negative hype as I respond very well to AP, seems much better than I do to Pslin. I just ordered 4 more bottles. Prime is definitely a good stack with AP. I will be running these off and one for quite a while.
Prime + AP =:head:

coneytt

Awards
I run a super stack of AP, Prime, Powerfull, pump, and recreate. (Also some Sissuss (sp))

I'm telling you guys, this stack will put lean mass, give you that extra energy needed on lower carbs... luv this stuff.