Formex

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
It seems I'm unfortunately not going to be able to use PRIME. I bought the prepaid credit card that I was going to use to order it online; however, missed the final price by 4 bucks on the card!

I noticed formex was given a lot of credit on here, would you guys recommend trying this? What are your experiences with it?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
TRY IT. you wont be sorry

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Check out the log's people have ran using Formex.. There seems to be a general consensus that it's AWESOME :D haha

dblover3

Awards
Its good to go, feel like a happy bunny rabbit. Running on cycle and am pleased

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My big debate is can it really be better than CEL transdermal?

100mg trans costs slightly less than 50mg oral. Oral is easier to use but topical is more proven

dblover3

Awards
Definately want to try transdermal BUT if the formex is working gonna be hard to try something diff. but I want to see if there is a difference

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Definately want to try transdermal BUT if the formex is working gonna be hard to try something diff. but I want to see if there is a difference
I'm running formex stacked with TD trione and it feels like a mild cycle which is great for me

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
curious about the permanence of any gains achieved by the use of formex, they will most likely be fleeting