my jack3d log

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
so i got my jack3d delivered today (booyah!)...
2 small bottles.

Anyway, i thought i'll make a log on my progress...

initial info:

I'm a rather novice lifter.
Height: 5"9
Weight: 73kg
Bodyfat: 14%
Body-type: endo
Goal: get to a body fat level of <10%

My main problem at the gym is that i get fatigued too easily or i lose focus. Mostly to do with focus. On my last few reps, I give up too easily.

This evening at the gym, it will be my first session on jack3d... i can't wait..
I'll be starting off at 1 scoop only...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You will like Jack3d. Good luck fellow endo!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
thanks man...
aiight, I had my first try of jack3d. I just used 1 scoop (1/3 of recommended dose). I used it 70 mins after a 450 calorie meal and it was 30 mins prior to my workout.

I don't know if it was a placebo effect or the real thing but for the first 20 mins at the gym, it did noticeably increase my focus and drive. Normally i give up on squats and become slack.... not this time. My legs were killing me yet I still kept going and did 4 extra reps on each set. On the bench, I didn't fatigue on my last rep. those 20 mins were full on.

But after the first 20 mins of my session, I started to feel very light headed and had a bit of stomach bloating. Then my workout started to decline.... but i think these are probably due to the fact that i had a pretty big meal 2 hours before workout. It did contain 10g of fat.

So yea, next session.. i'll up the dose to 2 scoops, and i'll consume it 2 hours after the meal... i'll also change my pre workout meal to something higher in carbs and lower in fat.

So far, so good....

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i hit 2 scoops of jack3d on an empty stomach 20 minutes before my workout... this i have found to give me the most noticeable effects from jack3d.

what does 73kg equal in lbs?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i took two scoops today.... 2 hours after a meal so it was sort of fasted...

i took it at 5:30 pm, worked out HARD from 6 - 7:30pm... now time's 9:30pm and i'm still a bit shaky, and in a very restless and aggressive mood... feel like fist fighting the neighbour's stupid dog. So yea, this stuff delivers!!!!!! I got to use it to its full extent.

Few things i'd like to say:
- it seemed to really kick in about 60 mins after taking it (as oppose to half an hour). I felt a buzz within 20 mins or so, but the intense Rage and focus only came in when i was half way into my workout...

- the other thing is, what should my pre workout meal be?... despite having so much focus and rage, my stomach was feeling bloated and i was burping a lot. Felt like throwing up at one point. My tongue was becoming dry so i kept drinking water (which perhaps caused bloating).... So i'm guessing i'm eating the wrong kind of meal??... (I had a chicken and salad sandwich prior)

ctAL

Awards
i gotta try this stuff, seems to be the best preworkout formula out there

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i took two scoops today.... 2 hours after a meal so it was sort of fasted...

i took it at 5:30 pm, worked out HARD from 6 - 7:30pm... now time's 9:30pm and i'm still a bit shaky, and in a very restless and aggressive mood... feel like fist fighting the neighbour's stupid dog. So yea, this stuff delivers!!!!!! I got to use it to its full extent.

Few things i'd like to say:
- it seemed to really kick in about 60 mins after taking it (as oppose to half an hour). I felt a buzz within 20 mins or so, but the intense Rage and focus only came in when i was half way into my workout...

- the other thing is, what should my pre workout meal be?... despite having so much focus and rage, my stomach was feeling bloated and i was burping a lot. Felt like throwing up at one point. My tongue was becoming dry so i kept drinking water (which perhaps caused bloating).... So i'm guessing i'm eating the wrong kind of meal??... (I had a chicken and salad sandwich prior)
any ideas on how i can overcome that problem?

purina44

Awards
it is no better than Super Pump or NO Explode...same thing, but Jacked gave me a headache.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
any ideas on how i can overcome that problem?
stop being a woman.

j/k :)

maybe a lighter snack, perhaps even just a protein shake?

i can't stand working out hard with food in my gut... i feel weighed down and sluggish.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it is no better than Super Pump or NO Explode...same thing, but Jacked gave me a headache.
i disagree.

although i like superPump250, it messes up my guts real bad... just like NOxplode