Topical Fat Burners
- 05-10-2009, 09:33 PM
- 05-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I usedat the end of my summer cut last year.. actually could really tell a difference, but my body fat percentage was already low around 8%. Using with a misting of albuterol(this was probably pointless) my mid section looked like you could grate cheese on it... but you are right 40 bucks is steep. Having said that to get the definition I achieved last year I probably will be getting another bottle around mid July.
- 05-11-2009, 07:24 AM
RPN's Eviscerate has been working very well for me. I've been using it for about 3 weeks, and I've had a noticeable decrease in lower ab fat. I've lost .5 inches in that area since starting, (actually measured last week, so it could be more by now). I'm about 9-10% bf right now, so I believe that plays a role. My wife has also been using it and she has also seen improvements in her abdomen and upper leg.
I've been using topicals for a long time, and this one has blown most others away.
05-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Depends on how you look at it... how much is that little extra worth. If your competing and have some spots you want to reduce I would say a definite yes. If your going to remain above 10% then no.
LG Sciences sponsored athlete
Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
05-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-11-2015, 05:29 PM
- By pittguy578 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:16 AM
- By zootiesgroove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:40 PM
- By Raven820 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2009, 11:50 AM
- By classic27 in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2008, 12:40 PM