Topical Fat Burners

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up with a bottle of Napalm which I got via a trade. I can't say the product was great, but does anyone really believe these products are worth $40 a bottle? I just can't justify that price. Has anyone seen $40 results from any of these topicals?

Korben

Korben

Awards
I used napalm at the end of my summer cut last year.. actually could really tell a difference, but my body fat percentage was already low around 8%. Using napalm with a misting of albuterol(this was probably pointless) my mid section looked like you could grate cheese on it... but you are right 40 bucks is steep. Having said that to get the definition I achieved last year I probably will be getting another bottle around mid July.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
RPN's Eviscerate has been working very well for me. I've been using it for about 3 weeks, and I've had a noticeable decrease in lower ab fat. I've lost .5 inches in that area since starting, (actually measured last week, so it could be more by now). I'm about 9-10% bf right now, so I believe that plays a role. My wife has also been using it and she has also seen improvements in her abdomen and upper leg.

I've been using topicals for a long time, and this one has blown most others away.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on how you look at it... how much is that little extra worth. If your competing and have some spots you want to reduce I would say a definite yes. If your going to remain above 10% then no.

UKStrength

Depends on how you look at it... how much is that little extra worth. If your competing and have some spots you want to reduce I would say a definite yes. If your going to remain above 10% then no.
I agree, it's all relative. I don't spend money on much else apart from bodybuilding, so to me, the improvements in definition would justify the cost.

Have you priced up how much a home-made transdermal would cost? It might be cheaper mate.