Looking to try a new pre workout supp! Need feedback

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im looking to try a new pre workout supp, in the past I have used NO xplode, dymatize xpand, nano vapor and white flood and I love white flood, but I just used two tubs of that in a row before taking a little break from pre workouts and I wanna try something new. This time around Im looking to try either Superpump 250, universal shock therapy, or animal pump. Im currently cutting and I work alot of backshifts, and Im having a hard time with energy some days so I need it to give me a good kick ( I have a pretty high tolerance to stims) and I was wondering out of the 3 which gave better pumps/strength gains. Thanks for the help guys!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
shock therapy is pretty good been a while since I used it but it was solid I just got some jacked and I'm gonna give that a try tomarrow I here its pretty good for energy without jitters

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Yeah, shock therapy says its only one scoop per serving as well, and 50 scoops per container, so it seems like its a good value

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you could make your own which may work out cheaper than a brandname, consisting of

a NO product ie AAKG ;L TYROSINE for focus , a sustained release carbohydrate;BCAA with extra leucine;you could drink this in conjunction with a strong coffee