ZMA and Dreams?

txwakeskater

Awards
Ever since i started taking ZMA 3 days ago i have had the most F&cked up dreams ever.

NIGHT #1 The first night i dreamed that i shot this kid that was on a roof with a bb gun and then ran back to my house as he followed me. Then i get my shotgun and the kid is somehow in my house now and i end up coughing and he hear's me and i turn the corner and i clock the hell outa this little kid and then we end up talking and being cool and the cops are outside so i put the shotgun away and then i wake up.

NIGHT#2 I dreamed i stole from my friend abunch of DECA that came in these huge bottles that were all open and somehow when i was getting outa the car a syringe was already loaded and it was just barely sitting on top of the bottle with the needle still in the bottle and i stood up outa this old car that we were in and the needle flipped up and stabbed me right in the eyebrow where i used to have my eyebrow pierced. Luckly the needle had been "CLEANED" by my friend.

NIGHT#3 LAst night i dreamed that i was being hunted down by these mob guys and they came to my motell and one of them was my friend which i ended up hitting in the face as he was coming at me and i knocked him out on the bathroom floor and then i grabbed his lil handgun and shot him in the chest. he then came back to life and i shot him twice in the head point blank as he laid on the ground trying to get up. he wouldidnt die so i shot him another 3 times right in the forehead as he was clinging to me trying to get up. he died and then i woke up.

WTF? Im not really a violent person and this **** is starting to freak me out. Especially since my internet bbing buddy(daveb_19) just died yesterday in a car accident. Im kinda scared to go to sleep tonight. IS it okay to take the zma a few hours before i go to bed? anybody else ever have this happend?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people having strange dreams when taking ZMA.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, brother.. :(

I'm gonna keep you in my prayers tonight, and his family as well.. It is kinda normal for people to have weird dreams on ZMA.. I did, just perverted ones.. :p

DMAE is worse for vivid dreaming, I hear..

vicmack777

Awards
I cant do the **** anymore because of the fucked up dreams i would always get.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that brother. I always take ZMA while I'm on a cycle and off a cycle. The weird dreams are a bit freakish at first, but they tend to slow down a bit after awhile, at least they did for me.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Looks like i'm gonna have to go out and get me some ZMA :D

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
The weird dreams are a bit freakish at first, but they tend to slow down a bit after awhile, at least they did for me.
Same here. Very vivid dreams at first (weird for me to remember dreams), but I soon returned back to my normal dreams that I rarely remember.

~Todd

back2thegym

Awards
I had to give up ZMA too. I used to have dreams inside the dreams, where I was telling myself that I wasn't dreaming and that whatever weird **** was going on was REALLY happening. Freaked me out too much. Still have 3/4 of a bottle.

Drew138

Awards
Those ZMA dreams are cool...Mine lasted a few weeks, pretty screwed up. But after a a while they subsided. Got me some melatonin to take with the ZMA to try and get the dreams back. It works somewhat...

My condolences about your friend bro.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i woke up and ran downstairs as fast as i could and then stopped halfway down the stairs and thought to myself "did i really beat down 8 guys keying my car and are they really back or is this some whacked dream?" looked at my knuckles and figured i was dreaming, but of course i went and checked on my car anyway...woke up and i went straight into rambo mode...zma is no joke :)

Stroyer

Awards
Zma

ZMA is not a staple in my supplement regimen...

I sleep much better, wake up MUCH more refreshed when on it..though dont notice any libido increase as some get...though I would not mind it..

Stroy

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I think the only problem you have is the motherfucking whatever dildo galloping stuff you have running backwards, it has created nightmares on me specially at night i can't sleep when i remember of that rakey green ****.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed several bros in this thread mention they don't take ZMA very often because of cost. There was a thread on bb.com (I believe by Manteca???) about saving quite a bit of money by buying zinc, mag, and b6 (optional) that do NOT contain calcium.

I use OptiZinc products because it contains the Zinc Monomethionine which is supposed to be the most bioavailable version of zinc (zinc aspartate would be my 2nd choice). I've used two OptiZinc products: 1 by Solary (has B6 included) and 1 by Source Naturals. I've found several brands of Magnesium without calcium: Twinlab, Now, and Nature Made.

Cost Comparison:
I've found Optimum Nutrition's ZMA for $18.99 for the 60 day supply which breaks down to $0.317 per day. The Source Natural's OptiZinc plus Twinlab Magnesium costs me $0.072 per day. The Solaray OptiZinc plus Now Magnesium costs me $0.103 per day. The "homebrew" combos are so cheap that I've been on one form or another for nearly a year straight.

~Todd

Skorpius

Awards
I take ZMA every night and wouldn't trade the vivid dreams for anything. I look forward to it. :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I get a good sleep and wake up rested with ZMA.
I've had vivid dreams all my life so they don't worry me too much.

MystikalSoul

Awards
what zma cost a lot? u can get zforce for $9 and its has a bunch of other goodies on it like tribulus and nac
I've noticed several bros in this thread mention they don't take ZMA very often because of cost. There was a thread on bb.com (I believe by Manteca???) about saving quite a bit of money by buying zinc, mag, and b6 (optional) that do NOT contain calcium.

I use OptiZinc products because it contains the Zinc Monomethionine which is supposed to be the most bioavailable version of zinc (zinc aspartate would be my 2nd choice). I've used two OptiZinc products: 1 by Solary (has B6 included) and 1 by Source Naturals. I've found several brands of Magnesium without calcium: Twinlab, Now, and Nature Made.

Cost Comparison:
I've found Optimum Nutrition's ZMA for $18.99 for the 60 day supply which breaks down to $0.317 per day. The Source Natural's OptiZinc plus Twinlab Magnesium costs me $0.072 per day. The Solaray OptiZinc plus Now Magnesium costs me $0.103 per day. The "homebrew" combos are so cheap that I've been on one form or another for nearly a year straight.

~Todd