Diesel Test Hardcore

JG503

Awards
Lookin for some advice or input. I'm 24 years old and have been working in gyms for 7 years, lifting for around 10 years. Just finished up a B.S. in Health as well. I'm definately what you could call a hard gainer, just can't seem to put on any mass. I have a smaller frame and size doesnt come easy. I'm currently taking creatine, whey protein, fish oil, amino acid supps, and a good multi. I eat pretty clean and am in the gym 3-5 times a week. I know how to lift and eat to gain just can't seem to acquire any mass. I'm currently at about 150lbs with a body comp of around 11%. Thinkin about throwin some diesel test hardcore into my supps and seeing if that helps. Does anyone know if any sort of PCT is need after running a cycle of this or would tappering it off suffice? Just not sure how much of an affect this has on your bodies natural ability to produce testosterone. Wouldnt want to lose any gains i could get from it or risk something like gyno. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin for some advice or input. I'm 24 years old and have been working in gyms for 7 years, lifting for around 10 years. Just finished up a B.S. in Health as well. I'm definately what you could call a hard gainer, just can't seem to put on any mass. I have a smaller frame and size doesnt come easy. I'm currently taking creatine, whey protein, fish oil, amino acid supps, and a good multi. I eat pretty clean and am in the gym 3-5 times a week. I know how to lift and eat to gain just can't seem to acquire any mass. I'm currently at about 150lbs with a body comp of around 11%. Thinkin about throwin some diesel test hardcore into my supps and seeing if that helps. Does anyone know if any sort of PCT is need after running a cycle of this or would tappering it off suffice? Just not sure how much of an affect this has on your bodies natural ability to produce testosterone. Wouldnt want to lose any gains i could get from it or risk something like gyno. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance
No need to taper and no pct is required for DTHC. Good luck bro.

JG503

Awards
ok good to know thanks, ive taken novadex xt once before and didnt have any results at all, any idea how DTHC compares? Also anyone have any thoughts on if this route could help gain some mass? How do the supps look?

adross33

adross33

Awards
Aren't we all "Hardgrainers" .... :D

I just started some DTH .. so far so good .. tons of good things can be found on this site ... you'll have to play with the dose ... too much and you could kiss your "drive" goodbye for the cycle ... too little and you may not get the gym boost ... but you could chase the girls all day ... most seem to take two in the am and one in the early evening ... no more than 3 ... others have jammed 4-5 and had great results ... it is all about your body .... good luck!

JG503

Awards
Thanks adross, yeah 2 a.m. and 1 evening seems to be the route many are taking. When is the new DTHC supposed to drop? Did you take any sort of AI or E blocker after running DTHC? From what im gathering it isnt necessary but just curious, i'm pretty new to these sort of supps so any info helps.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i took it for 4 weeks at 3 caps a day for first 2 weeks then 4 for remaining 2 weeks... thought it would be a great natty booster but didnt notice much from it other than occasional aggression. better stuff out IMO

adross33

adross33

Awards
I didn't take anything or plan to take anything post cycle ... I really think if this is your first run (like me) that playing around with what works for you is key .. some will post they didn't "get" anything ... but DTH isn't coming coming out of a needle ... it's simply a test booster and one of the best ... I plan on getting another run after i finish this one ... and i went in expecting a boost, not 15lbs of muscle ... It will raise your levels and get you pumping ... once you fiqure out what your body responds to best ...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i put on 12 lbs in one month on DTH and im a hardgainer too. just stick to 2 tabs a day for a while. i alsmot lost my job on 4 tabs a day because i had such a short fuse and started blowing up at people!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
no need for anti E or pct with dth, its a natty booster and your test levels will slowly go back down to baseline when you discontinue use. it has an ai in it to stop all that test from converting to estrogen so no need for an anti e. if you do take an anti e dose it real low! remember you dont want to eliminate estrogen, estrogen can be anabolic in controlled amounts!

JG503

Awards
Sounds good guys thanks for the input. I think i'm gonna order some up when its back in stock. I'm not expecting unrealistic gains just want that edge. I'm seeing some gains after adding BCAA's and fish oil on top of my cell-tech and whey that i've been supplementing. Hopefully adding DTHC will give me some more drive and really help me get alot out of my workouts, just hope my girl is ready for the storm ha ha

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Animal Stak is a pretty good testosterone booster, as well.

JG503

Awards
i'm super stoked now to order some DTH, these next few days till the 15th are gonna slowly tick by. I'm ready to do work!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? 150lbs, 24yrs old with 7yrs training experience = something is wrong.

Most likely, you aren't eating enough and lifting heavy enough.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? 150lbs, 24yrs old with 7yrs training experience = something is wrong.

Most likely, you aren't eating enough and lifting heavy enough.
Depends on what his training consisted of. Maybe he trained purely for speed and agility all that time? I know when I hit the gym "hard" I dropped weight down from 155lbs to 130lbs @ 5'10 Then put on mass to about 145ish. Now I bounce around 150, but its not all muscle ATM.

Lets say my high school wrestling training. I never went above 135lbs over the course of a long time. Trained like hell though.

All training is not about becoming a huge monster. Take the military for instance. Some one Jay Cutlers size is pretty much useless.

UKStrength

Depends on what his training consisted of. Maybe he trained purely for speed and agility all that time? I know when I hit the gym "hard" I dropped weight down from 155lbs to 130lbs @ 5'10 Then put on mass to about 145ish. Now I bounce around 150, but its not all muscle ATM.

Lets say my high school wrestling training. I never went above 135lbs over the course of a long time. Trained like hell though.

All training is not about becoming a huge monster. Take the military for instance. Some one Jay Cutlers size is pretty much useless.
I agree mate ^^^ having to stay in weight categories puts massive restrictions on how much size you can put on, unless you want to fight in the category above! :D

JG503

Awards
5'7, I've just recently started liftin hard again i was out of the gym from july to around january because of a sternum injury. I'm 24 and up until the last year or so i've taken whey and weight gainers and never even been able to add fat. Now i'm starting to get to a point where my metabolism doesnt seem to be on crack. My caloric intake currently is about 3000 a day on training days with about 150 grams of protein (from whey). Just lookin for somethin to help so its not like stuffin myself and liftin is for nothing