transdermal formestane and...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i'm looking to use formestane for the first time. from what i've read dosing is 200/200/200/100 and if i was to dose like this how much penetrate would i need to make transdermally. also are there any other good products to stack with this? i was thinking some divanyl extract but i'm open to suggestions.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh i've also seen people say to stack the formestane with DHEA if anybody knows about that let me know. thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh i've also seen people say to stack the formestane with DHEA if anybody knows about that let me know. thanks
formestane and dermacrine is fantastic!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm looking to use formestane for the first time. from what i've read dosing is 200/200/200/100 and if i was to dose like this how much penetrate would i need to make transdermally. also are there any other good products to stack with this? i was thinking some divanyl extract but i'm open to suggestions.
That's an ass load of formastane. I'd just keep it at 50-100mg. I'd be worried about joint problems dosing it that high. Not to mention it will cost a lot more and run out a lot faster. Run it for a longer period at a smaller dosage. Maybe start at 50mg.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an ass load of formastane. I'd just keep it at 50-100mg. I'd be worried about joint problems dosing it that high. Not to mention it will cost a lot more and run out a lot faster. Run it for a longer period at a smaller dosage. Maybe start at 50mg.
This. 50mg would be a good place to start.
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

2 pumps a day can work up to 4 pumps (2am/2pm) and like thebigt said, dermacrine+formestane is a good stack

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
He was looking for a stack T-Bone. So I offered Follidrone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha i noticed this as well lol
my journey with formestane has been awesome, but not without pitfalls...e-form was dc'ed, then the homebrew phase, then cel's formestane had a nice run then was dc'ed, then BPS had endosurge and then it was dc'ed...now i have formabolic...i am just happy as hell that after all the rumors of a formestane ban through the years that it is still around!!! i want to give formestane all the exposure i can so maybe the new guys or even some of the older guys on here who haven't tried it might be interested enough to give formestane a try!!!

long live the form....may the form be with you!!!!