GO users please respond

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some GO to help my motivation and intensity during this insanely cold weather. I have no doubts of it's effectiveness but my question is to people that have been using it consistently for a while now. How effective is it after you have been using it for a while? Have you noticed an adjustment to it yet?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never heard of GO do you have a link or description...Thanx...

surferdude26

Awards
I have been on GO for about a month now and I do notice a difference as far as concentration in the gym even now (of course, i do stack it with vasopro + caffeine).

Intensity/energy wise, i never did notice a difference from before I even started using it. I dont think ive built up a tolerance for it just yet, but I also added an extra dose of ALCAR each time I make it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It gives me some energy, but I was hoping it would replace my pre-workout ephedrine, and it just can't do it. 3 scoops of go and a Vasopro tab and your set!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I wasn't planning on it replacing the ephedrine. Unfortunately the ephedrine isn't always enough anymore, so I was hoping the GO would be the extra boost I'm looking for. Looks like it will be.

smike319

Awards
If your looking for a good pre-workout supp. you may look into M5AA. I got two bottles from DS and I plan on using it soon. A few guys have used it and claim it is very effective (not to mention very cheap). Check out the threads on it, I know of at least one thread of someone taking it only with very good results.
Good Luck! :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for a good pre-workout supp. you may look into M5AA. I got two bottles from DS and I plan on using it soon. A few guys have used it and claim it is very effective (not to mention very cheap). Check out the threads on it, I know of at least one thread of someone taking it only with very good results.
Good Luck! :)
I've been reading up on it. I'll pass for now thanks but I'm keeping an eye on it.