Anybody used PCS and Reversitol for H Drol PCT?

Jim Nasium

Awards
What's up?

I have PCS and Reversitol ready for my PCT. Will I be good with just one or the other? I'm doing a 6 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I was thinking maybe I could get away with just using the PCS. Should I use both to be on the safe side?

Jim Nasium

Awards
PCS in most cases not sufficient...use both.
Ok cool..how would you dose them..stack them together or use them in sequence? Because I'm gonna throw in Lean Xtreme also..

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
What's up?

I have PCS and Reversitol ready for my PCT. Will I be good with just one or the other? I'm doing a 6 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I was thinking maybe I could get away with just using the PCS. Should I use both to be on the safe side?
You'll be getting a double dose of Trans-Resveratrol. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but it is in both products. Lean FX is a good addition for cortisol though, start it after 1 or 2 weeks of your PCT.

Jim Nasium

Awards
You'll be getting a double dose of Trans-Resveratrol. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but it is in both products. Lean FX is a good addition for cortisol though, start it after 1 or 2 weeks of your PCT.
True..but as I understand it from my research, in order to have a proper PCT I would need to run an AI and a natural test booster. Anything with 6 bromo in it (Reversitol) I think is considered good for an AI, and PCS is considered by some to be a good natty test booster. So IMO I have met the criteria for a proper PCT. Anyone disagree?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCS in most cases not sufficient...use both.
For h-drol only Post Cycle Support is enough. I ran it for my pct from a 5 week 75mg h-drol cycle and my bloodwork came back good. Many people are using Resversitol/ PCS for a complete OTC PCT. If you have both I would run them both. If you have only one of them either should be fine.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What's up?

just use reveristol